McKinnon Must Go

On 27/04/2019 at 16:22, Bairnardo said:

Bairnschild is a gimp alias. Wont read again.

It is imposter posters like you that cause a raft of negativity throughout. You are the gimp alias as you so kindly put it. I'm hurting like the other real fans who travel home and away. You as you have admitted miss most away games, and instead batter away on your keyboard

It is imposter posters like you that cause a raft of negativity throughout. You are the gimp alias as you so kindly put it. I'm hurting like the other real fans who travel home and away. You as you have admitted miss most away games, and instead batter away on your keyboard

Hate all this “I’m a better fan because I go to all the games” pish.

1 hour ago, Falkirkfan6871 said:

Queens have got rid of there manager how the heck is Ray not sacked yet??

As I think I mentioned on another thread, unless there is a relegation clause in McKinnons contract I'm not sure the BOD would want to pay the money to get shot of him (having payed a fair few pounds to get him in the first place). At the time of signing McKinnon quite a lot of Bairns on here said, that as your club was currently run by a lawyer, she would have ensured all was fine. I wonder whether she made another mistake by not inserting a relegation get out clause?

11 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Hate all this “I’m a better fan because I go to all the games” pish.

Sorry, but that is a fact. Attending the odd game, or someone who suffers every blood sweat and tears of their team. A bit like a part time parent. You should give it your all, not pick and choose when you want to

1 minute ago, Bailey1874 said:

As I think I mentioned on another thread, unless there is a relegation clause in McKinnons contract I'm not sure the BOD would want to pay the money to get shot of him (having payed a fair few pounds to get him in the first place). At the time of signing McKinnon quite a lot of Bairns on here said, that as your club was currently run by a lawyer, she would have ensured all was fine. I wonder whether she made another mistake by not inserting a relegation get out clause?

She probably has it written in that he is entitled to another years contract

Sorry, but that is a fact. Attending the odd game, or someone who suffers every blood sweat and tears of their team. A bit like a part time parent. You should give it your all, not pick and choose when you want to

Nah you’re talking shite.

There are many reasons why some folk can’t attend as many games as you. Just because you go to every game doesn’t make you a better fan than anyone else. Coming out with all this “I’m a better fan than you” just makes you look like a bit of a c**t.

Enjoy all the trips to Peterhead and Stranraer though. What with you being such a brilliant fan I’m sure you’ll love travelling to such exotic locations.

Just now, D'Jaffo said:

Nah you’re talking shite.

There are many reasons why some folk can’t attend as many games as you. Just because you go to every game doesn’t make you a better fan than anyone else. Coming out with all this “I’m a better fan than you” just makes you look like a bit of a c**t.

Enjoy all the trips to Peterhead and Stranraer though. What with you being such a brilliant fan I’m sure you’ll love travelling to such exotic locations.

I accept there are valid reasons why some cannot make it. Work commitments, family etc. By openly admitting he chooses not to go, makes him less so

I accept there are valid reasons why some cannot make it. Work commitments, family etc. By openly admitting he chooses not to go, makes him less so

Even if he chooses not to go it doesn’t make him any less of a fan. People have lives outside of football. I have a season ticket so I naturally go to all home games but I only go to a handful of away games. Not because I don’t want to go but I choose not to.

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

Even if he chooses not to go it doesn’t make him any less of a fan. People have lives outside of football. I have a season ticket so I naturally go to all home games but I only go to a handful of away games. Not because I don’t want to go but I choose not to.

You clarify my point

You clarify my point

No it clarifies the incorrect point you’ve tried to make.

If my fellow Ayr fans think I’m not as good as them because I willingly choose not to go to some away games then that’s fine. But I’ll still think they’re talking shite.

Just pointing out that thinking you’re a better fan makes you a bit of a c**t. You don’t want Falkirk to win anymore than he does.

4 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

If my fellow Ayr fans think I’m not as good as them because I willingly choose not to go to some away games then that’s fine. But I’ll still think they’re talking shite.

Just pointing out that thinking you’re a better fan makes you a bit of a c**t. You don’t want Falkirk to win anymore than he does.

I never suggested I did.

5 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

What I did mean though is I do not hide when things get tough. Too many disappear, by deliberately choose not to go, with no alternative plans. I have family and work commitments, neither which I hide from

6 minutes ago, Bairnschild said:

She probably has it written in that he is entitled to another years contract

Wouldn't surprise me at all if that is the case. 

Im sure that you understand that I am no McKinnon fan, but for a few reasons - when he left Morton he didn't have the balls to tell the players face to face (the day before a big game against Partick). He has since said that he thought 3 points behind Alloa with a game to go was a position he would have accepted months ago (unbelievable if true), and to be honest he just appears to be a sh1te Manager. Having said that, I would imagine that Falkirk will probably get back up at the first attempt, even with him in charge.

Anyway, enjoy next season, some damn good away days!

1 minute ago, Bairnschild said:

What I did mean though is I do not hide when things get tough. Too many disappear, by deliberately choose not to go, with no alternative plans. I have family and work commitments, neither which I hide from

It's only natural though that when the team is shite you have to consider if what you are paying for is actually worth it. I commend you for sticking with the team but I understand folk not parting with their cash out of protest. 

Loads of our fans did it under Mark Roberts. I wouldn't say they're shite fans.