Queens v Partick

25 minutes ago, Sting777 said:

Play to our potential and hopefully with Skippy back we should win however we have rarely played anywhere near our potential this season and I just have a horrible feeling we will be heading to Montrose next midweek as I think Alloa will beat Ayr!!

If you have a horrible feeling then it's 5/1 for Queens to beat us and Alloa to beat Ayr. May as well profit from it if we have a complete disaster of a weekend. 

28 minutes ago, Sting777 said:

Play to our potential and hopefully with Skippy back we should win however we have rarely played anywhere near our potential this season and I just have a horrible feeling we will be heading to Montrose next midweek as I think Alloa will beat Ayr!!

It's almost as if your team doesn't have any potential and is just utter shite. 

IMG_1556306192.459089.thumb.jpg.4bdafc28640021d34819877c28a7e69b.jpg

8 minutes ago, Pie Of The Month said:

If you have a horrible feeling then it's 5/1 for Queens to beat us and Alloa to beat Ayr. May as well profit from it if we have a complete disaster of a weekend. 

Got £20 on exactly that already. Probably put a wee bit more on at the weekend. Betting on Livingston in the play offs payed for my season ticket this year. 

That's the stand and most of the terracing advance tickets sold out so guessing about 1100 sold already plus however many pay on the day. Think I'll repeat last year and get the 0837 down and go for a breakfast in Dumfries , can't see scotrail putting on extra carriages so the trains after that will be stupidly busy, can't be fucked standing for 2 hours or having to crowd surf to the toilet. 

Edited by Fuctifano

11 minutes ago, Fuctifano said:

That's the stand and most of the terracing advance tickets sold out so guessing about 1100 sold already plus however many pay on the day. Think I'll repeat last year and get the 0837 down and go for a breakfast in Dumfries , can't see scotrail putting on extra carriages so the trains after that will be stupidly busy, can't be fucked standing for 2 hours or having to crowd surf to the toilet. 

The Scottish Cup game was a nightmare, got the 12:13 train and it was heaving, somehow got a seat though. Was the 10:13 just as bad? I really cba getting into town for half 8, but I also want to avoid what you mention above. 

2 minutes ago, thistledo said:

The Scottish Cup game was a nightmare, got the 12:13 train and it was heaving, somehow got a seat though. Was the 10:13 just as bad? I really cba getting into town for half 8, but I also want to avoid what you mention above. 

The 1013 was mobbed, some of my mates went on it and were standing the whole way. Only had 2 carriages. 3 of us including me went on the 0837 which bizarrely had 4 carriages and there was only about 30 folk on it, most of them Thistle fans. Got a breakfast and then into the pubs for just after 11. 

Welcome to all the Thistle fans, I hope you have a great day except for the 90 minutes.

Frankly, anything can happen, it won’t be Partick 0 as we haven’t kept a clean sheet since January. 

Every time we concede a corner our fans get worried, and with good reason.

Two early Ayr goals would lighten the atmosphere, but an early Alloa goal would do the reverse.

But we did actually play well against Dunfermline and the first half hour against Ross. Who knows, it’s a long shot, but we might play well.....

I can’t really recall a final day six-pointer, at least not at the bottom end.

29 minutes ago, Fuctifano said:

The 1013 was mobbed, some of my mates went on it and were standing the whole way. Only had 2 carriages. 3 of us including me went on the 0837 which bizarrely had 4 carriages and there was only about 30 folk on it, most of them Thistle fans. Got a breakfast and then into the pubs for just after 11. 

28 minutes ago, Pie Of The Month said:

The 10.13 was rammed. Way back we done the other route back via Carlisle which was fine but it's rail replacement buses from Carlisle this weekend so that is fucked. Just getting a lift instead now. 

Shiiiit. Ok, cheers lads. Early rise it is then. 

1 hour ago, Sting777 said:

So you are saying we will lose tomorrow?

We always get the Virgin train to Carlisle then 40 minutes to Dumfries, far more pleasant. Although tomorrow the line is shut for engineering works. Certainly worth considering in future. Plus Carlisle is wild (in a good way) on a Saturday night.

Sorry, just seen the previous post about this option

Edited by AYRSHIRE_ANGUS

Would advise Thistle fans to go home via Carlisle. Even with the numerous warnings last time they failed to make the 1835 a 4 car. Though a couple of weeks later St Mirren were down and it was strengthened. Hopefully it's a 4 car this time but I wouldn't be holding my breath.

4 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Would advise Thistle fans to go home via Carlisle. Even with the numerous warnings last time they failed to make the 1835 a 4 car. Though a couple of weeks later St Mirren were down and it was strengthened. Hopefully it's a 4 car this time but I wouldn't be holding my breath.

West Coast Main Line is replacement bus 

2 hours ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:

So you are saying we will lose tomorrow?

Well after going to Ayr and see us win pretty comfortably I was absolutely certain we would win last Saturday and my Skybet account took a hammering as a result. Being honest, the way we have played this season I have absolutely no idea what Thistle will turn up tomorrow. Lot of confident noises coming from the club which doesnt fill me with confidence

Edited by Sting777

If the terrace is opened it will be the turnstiles on Terregles Street.

Having read the preview on the Queens site it says fans for the terracing should enter using turnstiles 1 and 2.

The way I'm reading it sort of suggests that these may be at the stand as opposed to Terregles Street.

Can you clarify?

30 minutes ago, H Wragg said:

Having read the preview on the Queens site it says fans for the terracing should enter using turnstiles 1 and 2.

The way I'm reading it sort of suggests that these may be at the stand as opposed to Terregles Street.

Can you clarify?

It will be turnstiles 1 and 2 on Terreggles street there are the only turnstiles you can use to get into the terrace .