Queens v Partick

Not surprised Thistle won but shocked it was so easy. Shouldn’t have been near the bottom tbf but good effort to get safe and finish 6th. You’d have to think Thistle will contend for Top 4 next year at least.

As for Queens...yikes. Not sure a side have ever been relegated when they’ve got a player who’s scored 40 goals tbh.

9 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Not surprised Thistle won but shocked it was so easy. Shouldn’t have been near the bottom tbf but good effort to get safe and finish 6th. You’d have to think Thistle will contend for Top 4 next year at least.

As for Queens...yikes. Not sure a side have ever been relegated when they’ve got a player who’s scored 40 goals tbh.

If you boring Pars fans could stay off our threads now that would be lovely x

Guest Flash
8 minutes ago, kirkyblue2 said:

Might join you numpties as Naysmith emptied.

Bit harsh after taking us to a semi-final.

A glorious day with 3 goals, the worst pitch invasion ever and a disgracefully drunk away support. Delightful.

The Queenies could only dream of days like this...

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

Trying to give an answer without it coming across as bitter/salty tears but you scored from two crosses and a penalty. Literally every side in the division has scored a goal against us via a cross so it's not much of an achievement.

It was easily our worst performance of the season and there have been some shockers. But take nothing away from Thistle, as I've said they got in our faces and continually exploited our biggest weakness (crosses) so it was a very professional performance to say the least.

ETA. That's a great pic btw. It's much better when that terrace is open.

For what its worth I still think we will be playing you next season. Yip, you were dreadful today but if Dobbie is fit to play I am certain you will beat Montrose and the winners of the other tie. Wont be easy though if you play like that!

Edited by Sting777

5 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Given the circumstances, that was quite the most gutless and witless performance I think I've ever seen a football team deliver.

Aye, but Doobie was playing though...

Laughing-Goose.gif.70a1a1754d5b48a3a7cad00822e4c7c0.gif