Queens v Partick

That was a truly horrific display given what was at stake. Despite needing a win started off sitting deep, inviting trouble and creating virtually nothing. Lost every personal battle all over the pitch.

Can’t possibly go into Play Offs with GN. There surely has to be a better alternative.

PnB going down has probably prevented me going full Heads Gone. Utter utter shite. I was so mad with that performance that I was watching Bet365 (Ayr/Alloa) thinking I'd be just as angry even if Ayr had scored. Completely gutless. Wilson came on and within minutes created our only chance. He showed more effort in his short time than the majority did the whole game. I was happy Low started but assumed he was fit! Ludicrous to drop Wilson for that.

Any neutral would have thought it was Thistle who needed to win. They were up for it from the off and got right in our faces. We resorted to booting it up the park. Unless it's how Thistle always play,Caldwell clearly did his homework and had crosses being swung in whenever possible. It really is completely embarrassing how shite we are. Teams playing down the parks tomorrow will deal with them better.

We got what we deserved and Thistle saw that game out without breaking sweat.

I was gone at the final whistle. Did they have the audacity to come back out for a lap of 'honor'?

4 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

PnB going down has probably prevented me going full Heads Gone. Utter utter shite. I was so mad with that performance that I was watching Bet365 (Ayr/Alloa) thinking I'd be just as angry even if Ayr had scored. Completely gutless. Wilson came on and within minutes created our only chance. He showed more effort in his short time than the majority did the whole game. I was happy Low started but assumed he was fit! Ludicrous to drop Wilson for that.

Any neutral would have thought it was Thistle who needed to win. They were up for it from the off and got right in our faces. We resorted to booting it up the park. Unless it's how Thistle always play,Caldwell clearly did his homework and had crosses being swung in whenever possible. It really is completely embarrassing how shite we are. Teams playing down the parks tomorrow will deal with them better.

I was gone at the final whistle. Did they have the audacity to come back out for a lap of 'honor'?

mate queens players went straight down the tunnel . they ask us to turn up we turn up . to not applaud the fans simply disgusting . toothless .

10 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

We did need to win.