Queens v Partick

6 hours ago, kirkyblue2 said:

No excuse for pyros.

This, along with voting Tory and having actual adult fans that wave rattles at games, provides irrefutable proof that Queens (as excellent a day out as Dumfries is) need to get doon. Mon the Montrose. 

26 minutes ago, VladimirMooc said:

This, along with voting Tory and having actual adult fans that wave rattles at games, provides irrefutable proof that Queens (as excellent a day out as Dumfries is) need to get doon. Mon the Montrose. 

DCC433E3-4D27-42E4-A968-7D4ABA1876EA.jpeg

32 minutes ago, VladimirMooc said:

^ ^ ^

Rattled. 

I actually like the whole QOS rattle thing. It's nothing you hear anywhere else in Scottish/UK football these days and creates a unique atmosphere. I would certainly rather hear rattles than some dobber with a drum.

2 hours ago, VladimirMooc said:

As a non Tory voter I find your constant Tory references irritating.

The point on the rattles however earns a greenie.

59 minutes ago, Walter said:

I actually like the whole QOS rattle thing. It's nothing you hear anywhere else in Scottish/UK football these days and creates a unique atmosphere. I would certainly rather hear rattles than some dobber with a drum.

Try standing near them and they aren’t so endearing 

16 minutes ago, Dougie Mills said:

Try standing near them and they aren’t so endearing 

Absolutely this. There’s an extremely annoying grey haired woman who stands on the terracing with her cronies and rattle that does my head in every week.  She and her rattle must go ;)

Small flaw in your argument, Montrose is also Tory.

8 minutes ago, lionel wickson said:
3 hours ago, VladimirMooc said:

Small flaw in your argument, Montrose is also Tory.

Christ, good point. The lack of rattles in their support gives them the edge though. My support for them remains. 

5 hours ago, Walter said:

There are both rattles AND drums at Palmerston. 

Equally annoying. 

There are both rattles AND drums at Palmerston. 
Equally annoying. 
If they both belong to the same grey-haired woman you should encourage her to strap a pair of symbols between her knees and learn the harmonica.