Queens v Partick

11 minutes ago, Smurph said:

Where is best to park? Never driven down before

Ice Bowl behind the East Stand,  Arena Car Park behind the main stand,  Health Centre on Lochfield Road on way to the ground.  Tesco s and Homebase car parks about 5 min walk away. 

Edit to add: parking near the town centre is usually about 2 hour max,  Tescos is 3 hour max,  Homebase retail park is no limit and is next to Tesco. 

Edit to add again: Parking is all FREE. 

Edited by Fae_the_'briggs

Fs even Lewis Mansell wouldn't have put Lewis Mansell in Lewis Mansell's starting XI. What a strange selection.

Caldwell out to play the "ah no one picked this team which shows I am a tactical footballing genius" card?

40 minutes ago, Jacky1990 said:

Fs even Lewis Mansell wouldn't have put Lewis Mansell in Lewis Mansell's starting XI. What a strange selection.

Caldwell out to play the "ah no one picked this team which shows I am a tactical footballing genius" card?

:thumsup2

41 minutes ago, Jacky1990 said:

I take it all back. Sorry Gary.