Queens v Partick

42 minutes ago, H Wragg said:

Having read the preview on the Queens site it says fans for the terracing should enter using turnstiles 1 and 2.

The way I'm reading it sort of suggests that these may be at the stand as opposed to Terregles Street.

Can you clarify?

Turnstiles 1 and 2 are on Terregles Street. Thistle fans with Stand tickets should use BDS turnstiles 3 and 4 as it says.

Starting  to get the fear now.  Already accepted an Alloa win in my own head, so  we need something here.

Hoping we don't try and sit back too much. Even the Queens fans are saying how many  goals they lose from crosses, and if we've scouted them properly I'd think we'll play with  2 wingers, Cardle and probably Spittal. Fear would be a 3-5-2 with Harkins somewhere on the pitch.

I presume Caldwell will pin a picture of David Mundell on to the changing room wall before the game to remind the players of depths to which the people of Dunfrieshire will plummet when not subjugated by guid c***s fae Glasgow.
The civilised world needs a Partick Thistle victory and I'm not exaggerating or anything!

8 hours ago, Walter said:

I presume Caldwell will pin a picture of David Mundell on to the changing room wall before the game to remind the players of depths to which the people of Dunfrieshire will plummet when not subjugated by guid c***s fae Glasgow.
The civilised world needs a Partick Thistle victory and I'm not exaggerating or anything!

Would he not be better pinning one up of the local MP here?

If that was done in the Queens changing room, I'd hope our players would have the decency to chuck the game.  Perhaps that's what's been happening since January.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

8 hours ago, Walter said:

I’m looking forward to seeing the NGE chasing the YDC* around the statue of Maggie Thatcher on the high street pre-match!

*Young Dumfries Conservatives

I felt quietly confident before Alloa (h) and Ayr (a) then had a niggling feeling last week that we’d need to take something from the Borders today. We’re so damn inconsistent (even in the same match) that I’ve no inkling how today will go. I’d love a boring nil nil draw but life ain’t like that. It’s real fucked up...

Edited by jagfox99

3 minutes ago, K77 said:

The Fear is bad already, is it too early to start drinking?

No, it’s five o’clock somewhere in the world...

I don’t usually drink before the football, and I have a horrific hangover. I’m getting fucking hammered before kick-off. Absolutely dreading this.

Reckon the whole crowds going to be in this state today!
Got love football.

I’m looking forward to seeing the NGE chasing the YDC* around the statue of Maggie Thatcher on the high street pre-match!
*Young Dumfries Conservatives
I felt quietly confident before Alloa (h) and Ayr (a) then had a niggling feeling last week that we’d need to take something from the Borders today. We’re so damn inconsistent (even in the same match) that I’ve no inkling how today will go. I’d love a boring nil nil draw but life ain’t like that. It’s real fucked up...
.funny-professional-fisherman-260nw-390590554.jpg