Queens v Partick

19 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:
19 hours ago, JessieField said:
There's too much slagging of Harkins going on from Queens fans before this match, the kind of thing that invites the inevitable goal coming from said player (probably with a header from a corner)

Where? I haven't read any QoS fans slagging him. Some Thistle fans had a go at his performance on Saturday though.

Grass.

I've just realised it's going to be like the ending of Game of Thrones at Palmerston on Saturday. As the weather turns cold for the weekend, hordes of the undead from up North will arrive at Queens Landing bent on our destruction!

2 minutes ago, JessieField said:

I've just realised it's going to be like the ending of Game of Thrones at Palmerston on Saturday. As the weather turns cold for the weekend, hordes of the undead from up North will arrive at Queens Landing bent on our destruction!

Ooft, that’s a shocker mate.

4 minutes ago, JessieField said:

Mods please

This is why Queens should be relegated. So the rest of us don’t have to read shite like this.

OK.

1 hour ago, JessieField said:

Caldwell should pin this up in the dressing room.

10 hours ago, palmy_cammy said:

Probably better to raise with the ticket office staff at the time rather than on an unofficial forum several weeks later.

I’m calling a DHOTYA.

Doon Hammer of the Year Award? Undeserved, would've said Dobbie

Play to our potential and hopefully with Skippy back we should win however we have rarely played anywhere near our potential this season and I just have a horrible feeling we will be heading to Montrose next midweek as I think Alloa will beat Ayr!!