Queens v Partick

There's too much slagging of Harkins going on from Queens fans before this match, the kind of thing that invites the inevitable goal coming from said player (probably with a header from a corner)
Where? I haven't read any QoS fans slagging him. Some Thistle fans had a go at his performance on Saturday though.

42 minutes ago, JessieField said:

There's too much slagging of Harkins going on from Queens fans before this match, the kind of thing that invites the inevitable goal coming from said player (probably with a header from a corner)

Now I haven't been through the thread in it's entirety but that's just not the case from what I've read. He gets more abuse from Thistle fans from what I've seen.

1 hour ago, JessieField said:

38 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Where? I haven't read any QoS fans slagging him. Some Thistle fans had a go at his performance on Saturday though.

26 minutes ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

Now I haven't been through the thread in it's entirety but that's just not the case from what I've read. He gets more abuse from Thistle fans from what I've seen.

It's all over the unofficial Facebook page.

Guest Flash

Or straight from a corner. We do those too.

8 hours ago, Fuctifano said:

if you bought for the stand but want to swap for the terracing, you can't, so f**k you and f**k your family too (may be paraphrasing here)

That's pretty poor not allowing the swap. They wouldnt open the terrace til enough tickets were sold, so if folk held off it might not have been opened at all. If there had then been a late push for tickets, too late to arrange for the terrace to be opened, some folk might've missed out altogether... or came down and stood on the home terrace.

Give the peoples what they want!

48 minutes ago, DG.Roma said:

That's pretty poor not allowing the swap. They wouldnt open the terrace til enough tickets were sold, so if folk held off it might not have been opened at all. If there had then been a late push for tickets, too late to arrange for the terrace to be opened, some folk might've missed out altogether... or came down and stood on the home terrace.

Give the peoples what they want!

getting a penny from hewitson is  unthinkable . getting £18 refund from hewitson is IMPOSSIBLE

11 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Strange reason to boycott.

He's posted it before but he thinks it's a scam whereby the tickets are sold at adult price but put through the books as concessions and the board or someone else at Palmerston pockets the difference.

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

He's posted it before but he thinks it's a scam whereby the tickets are sold at adult price but put through the books as concessions and the board or someone else at Palmerston pockets the difference.

To be fair to him, if it is has happened on several occasions to one person then it is something that should be looked at.  

I’m sure the whole point of the ticket system is to keep a correct tally of gate receipts and prevent money going into the wrong pockets - I’m not saying anything untoward is happening but giving out concession tickets to fully paying fans could cause issues.

To be fair to him, if it is has happened on several occasions to one person then it is something that should be looked at.  
I’m sure the whole point of the ticket system is to keep a correct tally of gate receipts and prevent money going into the wrong pockets - I’m not saying anything untoward is happening but giving out concession tickets to fully paying fans could cause issues.

Folk should check what ticket their given. And if given concession query it.