Queens v Partick

A picture with not one but two Larry David lookalikes, who have happily failed to curb their enthusiasm.
The most passionate folk in that picture are the kids. It angers me every time I look at it [emoji38]

On ‎28‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 22:32, Poet of the Macabre said:

Queens are probably the only one of the four sides in contention that I'd worry for in the play-offs.

Don't worry sweat cheeks (famous last words).

1 hour ago, jaggyness said:
1 hour ago, kirkyblue2 said:
If Alloa lose are we all going on the pitch?

Not the first time thistle fans have 'celebrated' avoiding relegation at Palmerston by invading the pitch

My first pitch invasion. Blew a 2-0 lead that day in typical Thistle fashion IIRC.

I can see issues on Saturday.

I'd guess the vast majority who have already bought tickets would prefer to be on the terracing.
If it's the case that the first tickets wont be able to go on the terrace then I hope they had the sense to put "Terrace" and "Stand" on them. If so it'll simply be a case of turning folk away. If the ticket isn't section specific then I expect the majority will head for the terrace.

If it's the case that the first tickets wont be able to go on the terrace then I hope they had the sense to put "Terrace" and "Stand" on them. If so it'll simply be a case of turning folk away. If the ticket isn't section specific then I expect the majority will head for the terrace.
The tickets already sold by us say BDS Digital Stand on them.

18 minutes ago, H Wragg said:
2 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

The tickets already sold by us say BDS Digital Stand on them.

That's the seated stand then, they will sell them first then start selling terregles Street terracing.... 

Guest Flash
4 hours ago, kirkyblue2 said:

If Alloa lose are we all going on the pitch?

We should all head for Somerset, roar Ayr to victory, then have a three way celebration on their pitch.