Queens v Partick

Is Dobbie fit? Fucking nailed on that he scores to break the club record if he plays. 

Fully expect McDonald to play, usually 7-10 days for concussion. 

Full on fear for this game, this season can well and truly get in the fucking bin. Maybe Alloa, will be 3-0 down by half time and we can just have a wee kick about. 

Is Dobbie fit? Fucking nailed on that he scores to break the club record if he plays. 
Full on fear for this game, this season can well and truly get in the fucking bin. Maybe Alloa, will be 3-0 down by half time and we can just have a wee kick about. 
He reckons he'll make it. Hopefully couple weeks rest does the trick. If he's even 50% fit I reckon he'll play.

5 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
38 minutes ago, thistledo said:

He reckons he'll make it. Hopefully couple weeks rest does the trick. If he's even 50% fit I reckon he'll play.

I really want him to play, but is there a danger he returns too early, pulls up and misses the play-offs?

I really want him to play, but is there a danger he returns too early, pulls up and misses the play-offs?
Absolutely. It's a tricky one because if he's even on the bench and we're 1-0 down and he gets on then pulls up we're goosed for the play-offs. But if we're 1 down and he doesn't get brought on so we can rest him for the play-offs, Naysmith would get pelters.

Serious potential for disgraceful scenes next Saturday. The day we were all but relegated at Palmerston in 2005 remains the most poisonous atmosphere I’ve ever been a part of.

If we win, our fans will invade the pitch and fans of other clubs will (correctly) ridicule us for celebrating being diddies.

Delicious.

23 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
55 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Absolutely. It's a tricky one because if he's even on the bench and we're 1-0 down and he gets on then pulls up we're goosed for the play-offs. But if we're 1 down and he doesn't get brought on so we can rest him for the play-offs, Naysmith would get pelters.

Yes, I'd be inclined to play him anyway.

If he does his stuff, we won't have to concern ourselves with play-offs.

6 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Yes, I'd be inclined to play him anyway.

If he does his stuff, we won't have to concern ourselves with play-offs.

We have to gamble and play Dobbie he will not be anywhere near 100 % fit but even a half fit Dobbie is better than anything we have just now .

Hopefully the rest will have done Dobbie good as before the injury he was not anywhere near top form .

The big worry is our keeper and our defence we just can't defend a corner we have no height at the back unless we bring back Brownlie 

Doyle really struggled in the air against County and the new keeper he made Martin look good 

29 minutes ago, Hammer Jag said:

Serious potential for disgraceful scenes next Saturday. The day we were all but relegated at Palmerston in 2005 remains the most poisonous atmosphere I’ve ever been a part of.

If we win, our fans will invade the pitch and fans of other clubs will (correctly) ridicule us for celebrating being diddies.

Delicious.

Jumping onto the pitch to celebrate avoiding relegation is absolutely fine.*

Jumping onto the pitch to celebrate say, a first half equaliser, is for diddies like F*lk*rk.

*Except when you're Kilmarnock fans on the pitch celebrating and a late goal elsewhere relegates you after all.

The post on the Thistle website about tickets is clear as mud. Says we have 860 tickets but the terracing will be opened if needed. No word on whether its all ticket yet, and what if you'd rather go on the terracing but can't buy a ticket for it yet until there's enough demand? 

I want us to be perfectly clear about opening the terracing from the outset, so that any Thistle fans who fancy it know that they can travel on the day.  
Why can't we be unequivocal on this?  Is it that we don't want to commit to spending money on portaloos, just in case it's not absolutely necessary?

I am deliberately not buying a ticket at the moment as I want to go on the terracing if that does become an option.

MT, if it is open, are the turnstiles on Terregles Street likely to be open (if they're still useable) or is it a case of going in the stand then walking round at the corner?

1 minute ago, die hard doonhamer said:

@Skyline Drifter is the guy to confirm, but I'm fairly sure that tickets will be general away end admission, and that the terracing possibly even uses the same turnstiles as the stands?

They are not, and it doesnt.

At the moment Thistle have all of the available tickets and they are all seated. I have no idea how many they have sold to date. Whether the terrace is opened is a question for the two clubs safety officers to discuss along with the Board early this week.

16 minutes ago, H Wragg said:

MT, if it is open, are the turnstiles on Terregles Street likely to be open (if they're still useable) or is it a case of going in the stand then walking round at the corner?

If the terrace is opened it will be the turnstiles on Terregles Street.

1 hour ago, Hammer Jag said:

Agreed, endless fights between fans, bile directed at the players and Will Snowden who was the only one to come over at the end of the game and clap being told to f**k off in no uncertain terms.

Had it in my head Dobbie scored for Queens that day with a 20 yarder but it was Eric Paton, 2 guys that definitely haven't been confused before. Dobbie was still 2 years away from his first spell in Dumfries by that point.

11 minutes ago, Flash said:

QoS official site says 1,968.

http://www.qosfc.com/stadium

Cheers

Here's the blurb from our site which suggests  the terracing can be opened, for the cup game last year we got an extra bit of the stand and sold that out then another bit of the stand which we didn't, but there was no PATG option.  Hopefully a bit more clarity tomorrow.

image.thumb.png.d72c7a603d0211f5a09bd3f9f9dc0b68.png