Stenhousemuir -vs- East Fife

17 minutes ago, Christophe said:

You will this week with this walloper standing beside you, uncouth behaviour! Should have turfed him out the box

Looked like he was a board member. 

Not too sure if he's on this or not, but if you are, hope your hand is fine. Gantry appears to be fine after a few punches. 

Gibbons did go down far to easy and tbh was lucky not to be booked, I was right behind the goal and my first thought was that he may get booked for simulation. I thought we did enough and certainly had chances but it is Stenny and like Scotland there is an easy way and ..... also I think Colin forgot about Ruaridh’s world class headed goal at the Falkirk game [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

17 minutes ago, Happy Pebble said:

Gibbons did go down far to easy and tbh was lucky not to be booked, I was right behind the goal and my first thought was that he may get booked for simulation. I thought we did enough and certainly had chances but it is Stenny and like Scotland there is an easy way and ..... also I think Colin forgot about Ruaridh’s world class headed goal at the Falkirk game emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Falkirk?:blink:

Good game yesterday full of incident.  Felt East Fife were quite cynical at times although the ref allowed play to continue and took no action afterwards. Donaldson's goal was a cracker and probably GOTS.  We ceratinly looked a better team when Gibbons replaced Dingwall and Duthie was driving on and looked good when he came on.   Great saves from Smith kept us in the gameespecially the penalty.  Please no silly penalty late in the game next week.
Only concern is Marsh's booking. That takes him to 12 for the season and is it a 1 match ban after every 3? If so does he miss next week or the play off's?
All to play for next week and  at least a draw will do, Brechin will have to come at us and we should have chances on the counter.
"East Fife were quite cynical at times" ? Are you serious? Perhaps have a look at the highlights again, and let me know what you call the challenges on Liam Watt, as he bursts through , past the last man and gets rugby tackled. Then later on, as Brett Long attempts to run to edge of his box, he gets UFC'd to the floor. "Now that's what I call cynical 101"

2 minutes ago, smuggfifer said:
On 4/28/2019 at 10:35, Whatif said:
Good game yesterday full of incident.  Felt East Fife were quite cynical at times although the ref allowed play to continue and took no action afterwards. Donaldson's goal was a cracker and probably GOTS.  We ceratinly looked a better team when Gibbons replaced Dingwall and Duthie was driving on and looked good when he came on.   Great saves from Smith kept us in the gameespecially the penalty.  Please no silly penalty late in the game next week.
Only concern is Marsh's booking. That takes him to 12 for the season and is it a 1 match ban after every 3? If so does he miss next week or the play off's?
All to play for next week and  at least a draw will do, Brechin will have to come at us and we should have chances on the counter.

"East Fife were quite cynical at times" ? Are you serious? Perhaps have a look at the highlights again, and let me know what you call the challenges on Liam Watt, as he bursts through , past the last man and gets rugby tackled. Then later on, as Brett Long attempts to run to edge of his box, he gets UFC'd to the floor. "Now that's what I call cynical 101"

Johnny Court, the East Fife substitute, was sent off for kicking over David Marsh. I think you should get your own house in order before you start running your jaw, "smuggfifer".

3 minutes ago, smuggfifer said:
On 28/04/2019 at 10:35, Whatif said:

Both players were booked for fouls in those scenarios, not sure what on earth your definition of a UFC manoeuvre is if you think either of them were worth anything more.

Certainly neither were as outrageous the petulant kick for the sending off. If you keep defending players for nonsense like that, they will continue to let you down. 

Johnny Court, the East Fife substitute, was sent off for kicking over David Marsh. I think you should get your own house in order before you start running your jaw, "smuggfifer".
Just watched it back twice, he swung a leg at the ball , and completely missed. A yellow yes, but Graeme Smith comes over and hits him. I didn't realise that Smith actually swung his arm as well as grabbed him. Perhaps you should get your own house in order before running your jaw.

1 minute ago, smuggfifer said:
3 hours ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

Just watched it back twice, he swung a leg at the ball , and completely missed. A yellow yes, but Graeme Smith comes over and hits him. I didn't realise that Smith actually swung his arm as well as grabbed him. Perhaps you should get your own house in order before running your jaw.

I've watched back the highlights thrice, and Johnny Court definitely swings his leg and makes contact with David Marsh - appalling behaviour which, had he toppled into the advertising hoardings, could have seriously injured him. Graeme Smith does come over, I'll concede that, but he didn't hit him, nor did he grab him.

While you're getting your own house in order, maybe you should pop into Specsavers while you're at it, grandad!

21 minutes ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

I've watched back the highlights thrice, and Johnny Court definitely swings his leg and makes contact with David Marsh - appalling behaviour which, had he toppled into the advertising hoardings, could have seriously injured him. Graeme Smith does come over, I'll concede that, but he didn't hit him, nor did he grab him.

While you're getting your own house in order, maybe you should pop into Specsavers while you're at it, grandad!

Pretty sure Buzz did grab him, by the throat none the less. Was surprised Marsh was booked and not Smith.

At the time of the foul, I thought it was just a normal tackle and merited a yellow. Having watched it back, I can see that he's swung a leg and deserves to be sent off. East Fife shouldn't have any complaints about it. 

And the 2 players that were bundled towards the brick wall during the game , one off the park, and the 2nd was a ball rolling harmlessly out for a throw, would have had serious Injuries? Grandad? Really, how old are you!

So this was Graeme "I'm not a dafty" saying , " steady on chaps" is it?Screenshot_20190429-211431.jpg