Talbot v Hurlford Sat 27th April.

Larky55

hardly a surprise the SMALL amount of hurlford fans
didnt have many at home v lok a few weeks ago.
we totally outnumbered them
what was the official crowd ?
To be fair I thought Hurlford had quite a decent support with them today.

53 minutes ago, Bawrash1 said:

You really do have a redneck asking the gullible talbot fans to buy you a new computer when you’ve only supported them for about 3 year. I’m actually embarrassed for you mate.

No my fault yer small minded about part funding using crowdfunding, fairly common in new media as is the likes of patron etc. How do cumnock fund their club channel? 

Edited by Killiepiyo

Keep doing what you're doing Killiepiyo. Yer doing an amazing job! 

You are logging Talbot history / dominance. In the process that is stirring up envy with the ground-less, plastic pitch playing, trophy-less, bottom feeding trampoline stealers!

Long may that continue..... and it will !

Edited by Kaman

Just watched the highlights there. A fantastic Talbot performance. 

Can someone tell Taz there's a camera on him next time he plays. His antics trying to feign injury were embarrassing. 

Also, did I see an offside given in the first half where Hurlford took the resulting free kick from Talbot's half? Haha, what's that about?

No my fault yer small minded about part funding using crowdfunding, fairly common in new media as is the likes of patron etc. How do cumnock fund their club channel? 

Club channel haha is that what you call it? 1 man and his camera with about 5 mins of highlights every week. But don’t worry there’s enough daft folk in auchinleck to chip in so you’ll get your new computer I reckon, then probably f**k off to support another club when you get fed up there [emoji106]

9 minutes ago, Bawrash1 said:

Club channel haha is that what you call it? 1 man and his camera with about 5 mins of highlights every week. But don’t worry there’s enough daft folk in auchinleck to chip in so you’ll get your new computer I reckon, then probably f**k off to support another club when you get fed up there emoji106.png

Aw the bitter little troll is spitting his dummy oot :lol: just cause your tiny and don't understand how the new crazy world works doesnt mean you have to abuse folk. Cuid do something useful for change like stop and address that thing your known so well for

Edited by Killiepiyo

Aw the bitter little troll is spitting his dummy oot :lol: just cause your tiny and don't understand how the new crazy world works doesnt mean you have to abuse folk. Cuid do something useful for change like stop and address that thing your known so well for

Oh I know how it works perfectly well I just prefer to use crowdfunding for a good cause I.e. charities and for people in need not to fund a glory hunters new computer system so he can show us a new angle of a Stevie whyte tackle once a week but best of luck with it I’m sure if talbot can get new floodlights through it you’ll get your new computer.

45 minutes ago, Bawrash1 said:

Oh I know how it works perfectly well I just prefer to use crowdfunding for a good cause I.e. charities and for people in need not to fund a glory hunters new computer system so he can show us a new angle of a Stevie whyte tackle once a week but best of luck with it I’m sure if talbot can get new floodlights through it you’ll get your new computer.

Clearly you don't have any idea and you can't just go abusing folk for your own ignorance towards things. Almost every YouTube channel has to source funding because again because things costs money.  How does cumnock do theres? I'm sure theres plenty of skilled rich folk who would be delighted to do free work on expensive equipment for such a delightful supporter as yourself... 

15 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

Clearly you don't have any idea and you can't just go abusing folk for your own ignorance towards things. Almost every YouTube channel has to source funding because again because things costs money.  How does cumnock do theres? I'm sure theres plenty of skilled rich folk who would be delighted to do free work on expensive equipment for such a delightful supporter as yourself... 

Am I right in thinking that it's only via the YouTube channel you're asking for funding?

If so, it's not technically via the club. All regular viewers can contribute to it. For example, I listen to the Guardian weekly podcast and they have released a fundraising initiative via this. This is normal.

7 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

Am I right in thinking that it's only via the YouTube channel you're asking for funding?

If so, it's not technically via the club. All regular viewers can contribute to it. For example, I listen to the Guardian weekly podcast and they have released a fundraising initiative via this. This is normal.

Exactly right pal and it's perflectly normal way to fund a channel, unless your Bawrash in which case it's an outrage.

Up until now I've been covering costs of maintaining the channel but now at the stage where I need to upgrade and replace and if I can raise some of the costs of that from folk who enjoy the free service then great.  Alternative is the stuff just breaks 

3 hours ago, ex-german exile said:

You did Jim. What it's all about is the offside law and you not fully understanding it.

Research done but I'm still a bit flummoxed.

Q3: The Law now says that the IDFK for offside can be taken in the player’s own half but how can this be correct? 

It is correct because:
a player CAN NOT be in an offside POSITION in their own half
a player CAN commit an offside OFFENCE in their own half if they go back into their own half from an offside position 

With the exception of offences in the goal area, throughout the Laws every free kick is awarded from the place where the offence occurs so it is logical that this should also apply to offside.

I am happy to receive some further guidance.

3 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

Exactly right pal and it's perflectly normal way to fund a channel, unless your Bawrash in which case it's an outrage.

Up until now I've been covering costs of maintaining the channel but now at the stage where I need to upgrade and replace and if I can raise some of the costs of that from folk who enjoy the free service then great.  Alternative is the stuff just breaks 

Aye it's fair enough. The only dubiety is the use of the equipment. If it's being used solely for the channel then it's absolutely fine. If it's being used for other purposes then it's a bit eggy.

Research done but I'm still a bit flummoxed.

Q3: The Law now says that the IDFK for offside can be taken in the player’s own half but how can this be correct? 

It is correct because: a player CAN NOT be in an offside POSITION in their own half a player CAN commit an offside OFFENCE in their own half if they go back into their own half from an offside position  With the exception of offences in the goal area, throughout the Laws every free kick is awarded from the place where the offence occurs so it is logical that this should also apply to offside.

I am happy to receive some further guidance.
A Talbot player started from an offside position in the Hurlford half and only became actively offside when he touched the ball in the Talbot half. The resulting free kick was taken from the correct place. It's a daft change to the law IMO, but there you have it.