Talbot v Hurlford Sat 27th April.

Larky55

Clearly you don't have any idea and you can't just go abusing folk for your own ignorance towards things. Almost every YouTube channel has to source funding because again because things costs money.  How does cumnock do theres? I'm sure theres plenty of skilled rich folk who would be delighted to do free work on expensive equipment for such a delightful supporter as yourself... 

I don’t need to watch 5 mins highlights killiepie I go to every game and have done for over 40 years. And it’s not ignorance you’ve been a loyal talbot fan for a whole 3 years or something now your asking there fans to stump up there hard earned cash so you can get a better computer at home which I don’t believe will be used solely for talbot tv, just think it’s a bit red necked but others might think differently.

7 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

Aye it's fair enough. The only dubiety is the use of the equipment. If it's being used solely for the channel then it's absolutely fine. If it's being used for other purposes then it's a bit eggy.

Its property of the club as far as I'm concerned 

3 minutes ago, ex-german exile said:
9 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:
Research done but I'm still a bit flummoxed.

Q3: The Law now says that the IDFK for offside can be taken in the player’s own half but how can this be correct? 

It is correct because: a player CAN NOT be in an offside POSITION in their own half a player CAN commit an offside OFFENCE in their own half if they go back into their own half from an offside position  With the exception of offences in the goal area, throughout the Laws every free kick is awarded from the place where the offence occurs so it is logical that this should also apply to offside.

I am happy to receive some further guidance.

A Talbot player started from an offside position in the Hurlford half and only became actively offside when he touched the ball in the Talbot half. The resulting free kick was taken from the correct place. It's a daft change to the law IMO, but there you have it.

That's what I thought it was saying pal. Terrible rule. 

Every day is a school day.

2 minutes ago, Bawrash1 said:

I don’t need to watch 5 mins highlights killiepie I go to every game and have done for over 40 years. And it’s not ignorance you’ve been a loyal talbot fan for a whole 3 years or something now your asking there fans to stump up there hard earned cash so you can get a better computer at home which I don’t believe will be used solely for talbot tv, just think it’s a bit red necked but others might think differently.

'Which I don't believe' ..your an seething jealous mess.  And its pig ignorance wanting to slander or cast doubt on what is an extremely common and transparent method of funding a YouTube channel.  It's a shame that 40 years didnt get you a better attitude or the ability to get simple facts right. 

40 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

Research done but I'm still a bit flummoxed.

Q3: The Law now says that the IDFK for offside can be taken in the player’s own half but how can this be correct? 

It is correct because:
a player CAN NOT be in an offside POSITION in their own half
a player CAN commit an offside OFFENCE in their own half if they go back into their own half from an offside position 

With the exception of offences in the goal area, throughout the Laws every free kick is awarded from the place where the offence occurs so it is logical that this should also apply to offside.

I am happy to receive some further guidance.

The offence occurs when the attacking player touches the ball, not when the ball is originally kicked. There's nothing wrong with being in an offside position - it's only if you get involved in the game that it becomes an issue.

'Which I don't believe' ..your an seething jealous mess.  And its pig ignorance wanting to slander or cast doubt on what is an extremely common and transparent method of funding a YouTube channel.  It's a shame that 40 years didnt get you a better attitude or the ability to get simple facts right. 

Jealous of what exactly? If you want to go and film games on a Saturday afternoon then that’s fine by me I couldn’t care less, I just don’t agree with you asking fans to stump up cash for your equipment, sorry if it offends you but I’m entitled to my opinion since your posting it on a social media site.

Guest Nocknosh1988
26 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

You sir have a brass neck. Asking fans to buy you a new laptop buy it yourself ! 

24 minutes ago, Bawrash1 said:

Jealous of what exactly? If you want to go and film games on a Saturday afternoon then that’s fine by me I couldn’t care less, I just don’t agree with you asking fans to stump up cash for your equipment, sorry if it offends you but I’m entitled to my opinion since your posting it on a social media site.

20 minutes ago, Nocknosh1988 said:

You sir have a brass neck. Asking fans to buy you a new laptop buy it yourself ! 

Great points lads, I've stopped the crowdfunding and will not film highlights anymore. Well keep going until i can't film anymore. Sorted :thumsup2

Edited by Killiepiyo

1 hour ago, craigkillie said:

The offence occurs when the attacking player touches the ball, not when the ball is originally kicked. There's nothing wrong with being in an offside position - it's only if you get involved in the game that it becomes an issue.

Yes I knew the last part. I just wasn’t sure about why it was taken in the opposing half. It’s sorted now. Thanks.

Just interested M8 that a thread about Talbot and Hurlford is being polluted by the trampolines. They are definately a seething mess of a support, sandwiched between two small villages who have out constantly humiliated them when trophies are being handed out. 

Great points lads, I've stopped the crowdfunding and will not film highlights anymore. Well keep going until i can't film anymore. Sorted :thumsup2

There will be a few talbot fans very disappointed then who only go to about 3 games a season. Why don’t you ask talbot for the money instead of asking the fans to stump up the cash or even better still get a real job to pay for it yourself.

25 minutes ago, Bawrash1 said:

There will be a few talbot fans very disappointed then who only go to about 3 games a season. Why don’t you ask talbot for the money instead of asking the fans to stump up the cash or even better still get a real job to pay for it yourself.

40 plus years of Cumnock football...  it should be us crowdfunding for your counseling, p.s that attitude is probably why yous dont have any highlights and a manchild running your facebook. Well unofficial facebook since he got in bother haha

Edited by Killiepiyo

35 minutes ago, Bawrash1 said:

A trampoline telling somebody to get a job. You couldn't make it up!

40 plus years of Cumnock football...  it should be us crowdfunding for your counseling, p.s that attitude is probably why yous dont have any highlights and a manchild running your facebook. Well unofficial facebook since he got in bother haha

We’re not all like you though who jump ship when there team ain’t doing so well. Don’t have a clue what your talking about on Facebook since I don’t use it but if that’s the best you can come up with then il leave you be and wish the best of luck with fleecing the talbot fans of there giro’s.