Talbot v Hurlford Sat 27th April.

Larky55

Big game at Beechwood Park tomorrow afternoon.

Hurlford the visitors, have had a tremendous season, & will be confident of victory.

Talbot have had a dream season. Super run in The William Hill Scottish Cup, & in the final of the Junior Cup.

Very important 3 points on offer, Hurlford have played 6 games more, & are 10 points in front.

Talbot are chasing, like the Posse on the tail of Butch Cassidy, & The Sundance Kid.

Talbot 3-2 Hurlford is my prediction to get Talbot that bit closer.

1 hour ago, Larky55 said:

Big game at Beechwood Park tomorrow afternoon.

Hurlford the visitors, have had a tremendous season, & will be confident of victory.

Talbot have had a dream season. Super run in The William Hill Scottish Cup, & in the final of the Junior Cup.

Very important 3 points on offer, Hurlford have played 6 games more, & are 10 points in front.

Talbot are chasing, like the Posse on the tail of Butch Cassidy, & The Sundance Kid.

Talbot 3-2 Hurlford is my prediction to get Talbot that bit closer.

Difference being that nobody asks,'who are those guys?'  :huh:

Anything but a Hurlford win leaves Talbot in a decent position with room for a few slip ups. 
Most of Talbot's recent wins have been by the odd goal so wouldn't anticipate any repeat of the five scud demolition in the last game. 
Sounds about right. Normally, I'd be delighted to leave Beechwood with a point, but I think we need all three to keep this thing alive.
With these midweek games started you can see players tiring
Both teams have played the same amount of midweek games recently, so any advantage,if any, will be to the side with the better options off the bench IMO.

Hurlford must start well as the game in December was lost in the first ten minutes when Talbot blew us away. I would expect Talbot to come out flying, however Tucker probably has another plan [emoji102]

Regardless, let's hope it's a good game decided by the players and not an overanxious whistler trying to make it all about him.

BTW we need two wins and a draw to reach 70 points. If you'd told me that at the start of the season, I'd have expected to be champions. Needing 75 points to win a 30 game league is insane.

Apart from the last meeting there has been a few truly smashing games between the sides over the last few seasons and I think tomorrow will be another cracking contest. If Hurlford can get the win then the13pts gap is a big target to chase even if Talbot have the games in hand to catch up it's still a big ask to win the remaking games. But if any team can do it Talbot are the ones certainly capable of doing it. Really looking forward to it

On 4/26/2019 at 12:05, Talbot supporter said:

Big game, hope there's a big crowd

Decent crowd in the Talbot ends, surprised not more with Hurlford, about 30 to the left of the main stand including a guy with a cumnock tracksuit??.. would have anticipated more being the league leaders but no doubt more elsewhere in the ground.

57 minutes ago, Zicco said:

They Hurlford fans might all have defected to the Talbot like you did yourself emoji6.png

You say that like the free movement of labour is a bad thing. Then again I forget that only players, coaches committee, kit men, physios, tea bar folk etc can do what they do elsewhere.  Clown

Guest Nocknosh1988
33 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

Well it's a bit ironic and about half a decade out of date lol

What team were u supporting today ? You have your half n half scarf on ??

Guest Nocknosh1988
5 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

Do you ask your messiah burns the same question?

That makes sense .. care to elaborate??