Apart from Alloa

2 hours ago, bud1876 said:
4 hours ago, cappiecat said:
Whereas Falkirk are known to all...as having fans who are racist hooligans with a penchant for mocking the disabled.
Falkirk. A genuinely vile cesspit of a club.

Please explain in detail the racist hooligan part for the uninformed.

Nah, I won't bother thanks all the same.

17 hours ago, TheScarf said:

Inverness have won bigger cups, have played in Europe, have played in the top tier more seasons, have won double the amount of games between the sides, better players (including far superior youth players coming through and making a decent career for themselves) over the years, more high profile managers and various other things that make them bigger than County.

Having a bible-bashing weirdo throwing money at them every year and adding 1000 non-existent fans to every home gate doesn't change that.  Otherwise, good post.

I’m enjoying the Highland back and forth here, but criticising another club for that is an extremely bold move for a Caley Thistle fan.

14 hours ago, bud1876 said:
15 hours ago, cappiecat said:
Whereas Falkirk are known to all...as having fans who are racist hooligans with a penchant for mocking the disabled.
Falkirk. A genuinely vile cesspit of a club.

Please explain in detail the racist hooligan part for the uninformed.

I see that you accept the “penchant for mocking the disabled” bit without any need for explanation. 

22 hours ago, TheScarf said:

Inverness have won bigger cups, have played in Europe, have played in the top tier more seasons, have won double the amount of games between the sides, better players (including far superior youth players coming through and making a decent career for themselves) over the years, more high profile managers and various other things that make them bigger than County.

Having a bible-bashing weirdo throwing money at them every year and adding 1000 non-existent fans to every home gate doesn't change that.  Otherwise, good post.

I had no idea McGregor was a sky fairy worshiper.  Imagine having a fruitcake like that in charge of your club.  :(

15 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I had no idea McGregor was a sky fairy worshiper.  Imagine having a fruitcake like that in charge of your club.  :(

Oh, he's a proper Wee Free. Dunno if he's still like that but he certainly used to make a point to never go to games on Sundays.

26 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Why do you think Coyle got appointed? Roy liked his religious banter (different faith but both church goers).