How did and would you vote in a second Scottish referendum?

Kejan

Have you changed your mind or not on Scottish independence?  

238 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 minutes ago, Kuro said:

If you support Scottish independence you're a Scottish nationalist.  That's what that is.  If you support Scotland at football or any sport you're a Scottish patriot.

If you don't support Scottish Independence but support the Scottish Football team can you still be a Scottish patriot? It's important to know the rules.

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

If you don't support Scottish Independence but support the Scottish Football team can you still be a Scottish patriot? It's important to know the rules.

I'm talking about facts not rules.  Those are what those words actually mean.  I didn't decide the definitions take it up with someone else.

27 minutes ago, Kuro said:

I'm talking about facts not rules.  Those are what those words actually mean.  I didn't decide the definitions take it up with someone else.

Who did decide the definitions?

6 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Did I miss the vote? When did society decide? Why were you banned?

Juvenile pish.  If you want to.discuss and opine on things like nationalism and patriotism, it would.help if you knew the meaning of the words.  Now you do.

2 minutes ago, Kuro said:

Juvenile pish.  If you want to.discuss and opine on things like nationalism and patriotism, it would.help if you knew the meaning of the words.  Now you do.

Why were you banned anyway? 

I don't really have much of an opinion either way on nationalism and patriotism, you are aware it was DA Baracus you were originally responding to? 

Why did you come back?

1 minute ago, NotThePars said:

Why were you banned anyway? 

I don't really have much of an opinion either way on nationalism and patriotism, you are aware it was DA Baracus you were originally responding to? 

Why did you come back?

You have made several smarmy posts about how you are above such primitive things.  You're not.

Well as a few folk know, I voted for the union last time. Now looking at it all it is clear that Westminster is no longer fit for purpose. At the next IndyRef I will vote for Independence.  And then I can choose whatever party I can relate to in the first Independent Scotland elections.

Edited by Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier

1 hour ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:

Well as a few folk know, I voted for the union last time. Now looking at it all it is clear that Westminster is no longer fit for purpose. At the next IndyRef I will vote for Independence.  And then I can choose whatever party I can relate to in the first Independent Scotland elections.

Absolutely. 

I would still vote SNP but I have to admit I'm not a huge fan of N.S.  She's just a bit too far left for me and also comes across as somewhat abrasive.

Would love to see Angus Robertson back in the fold as an MSP - he would be my ideal choice to lead the party. 

Ps to Highlandmagyar 2nd.

Would you seriously consider voting for Ruth or Richard Leonard if they were still around after Independence is secured?

12 hours ago, This time Perthshirebell said:

12 hours ago, This time Perthshirebell said:

hee hee aye if you in Montana and own a semi automatic 

2 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Absolutely. 

I would still vote SNP but I have to admit I'm not a huge fan of N.S.  She's just a bit too far left for me and also comes across as somewhat abrasive.

Would love to see Angus Robertson back in the fold as an MSP - he would be my ideal choice to lead the party. 

Ps to Highlandmagyar 2nd.

Would you seriously consider voting for Ruth or Richard Leonard if they were still around after Independence is secured?

No. I would never vote Tory. Never. Regards Scottish Labour. The present party are finished. I would hope s soft left of centre party would form and maybe vote for that.

1 hour ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:

No. I would never vote Tory. Never. Regards Scottish Labour. The present party are finished. I would hope s soft left of centre party would form and maybe vote for that.

If you oppose independence you want Tory rule 70% of the rest of your life.  That's just reality.  A no vote was a vote for the Tories.  

5 minutes ago, Kuro said:

If you oppose independence you want Tory rule 70% of the rest of your life.  That's just reality.  A no vote was a vote for the Tories.  

He's said he's changed his mind, let's just say well done to the chap. 

Edited by Londonwell

6 minutes ago, Kuro said:

I think you mean 100% of the time. Only a Conservative Government can win a UK election as New Labour proved in 1997.