How did and would you vote in a second Scottish referendum?

Kejan

Have you changed your mind or not on Scottish independence?  

238 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 minutes ago, This time Perthshirebell said:

The "No English vote" thing has been at most part a laugh on here.    c***s like this one are genuinely damaging the campaign.    It's the Scottish resistance chap, isn't it?   

Image may contain: 3 people, outdoor

C*nts like this should be jailed.  Embarrassment and hugely damaging.  

18 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

Not a dig but just out of curiosity, what does Scottishness mean to you?

Bear in mind this is a Labour voter.  To him the worst thing that can happen (apart from Scotland electing its own governments) is Tory rule. 

If Scotland was independent, he would never have lived a single day of his life under Tory rule.  Not one day.  Yet he still prefers to live about 70% of his life under Tory rule, rather than support Scottish self-determination.  Cause 'nationalism' mumble mumble.  That's cause he's a British nationalist. 

Its as simple as that.  He and people like him will deny it till hell freezes over, and may never even admit it to themselves, but that's the reality of the situation.

2 minutes ago, Kuro said:

Bear in mind this is a Labour voter.  To him the worst thing that can happen (apart from Scotland electing its own governments) is Tory rule. 

If Scotland was independent, he would never have lived a single day of his life under Tory rule.  Not one day.  Yet he still prefers to live about 70% of his life under Tory rule, rather than support Scottish self-determination.  Cause 'nationalism' mumble mumble.  That's cause he's a British nationalist. 

Its as simple as that.  He and people like him will deny it till hell freezes over, and may never even admit it to themselves, but that's the reality of the situation.

Who are you answering for here, Kuro?

I think Mixufixit's question was aimed at me and I'm still thinking about it.

34 minutes ago, Loondave1 said:
1 hour ago, ICTJohnboy said:

You'll be voting No then when the great day dawns.
How will you feel if Boris is the UK's next PM?

Pretty disappointed but I just see Nationalism as an out of the frying pan into the fire move. I doubt economically Indy will solve any issues in Scotland. My preferred result will be a Labour led coalition and possibly PR further down the line. I actually doubt a second referendum will produce a YES vote anyway. I think it will be the final nail in the coffin for it for generations. For all the bravado on here I can see no genuine appetite for it. Or at least no more than the last time. For my money Nicola's best move is to ask and hope to be rebuffed purely for the grievance card. If it's granted I can see some rude awakenings again.

Greenied that for your honest answer, 

Not because I agree with you!

9 minutes ago, Loondave1 said:
1 hour ago, NotThePars said:
I've missed this. What was the seether banned for last time?

Being a dick is my guess ?

You must love a bit of Tory rule.  70% of the rest of your life, and you embrace it.  

6 hours ago, Paco said:

Could easily have some out the mouth of Boris Johnson or Nigel Farage. Yes can’t hide behind empty platitudes like that - and to be fair, they haven’t really, either in 2014 or now.

For me the 600.000 that couldn't be bothered getting aff their arse and voting the last time is the best chance for the YES movement too win.
You will never get the numbers you need from NO voters.

1 minute ago, wastecoatwilly said:

For me the 600.000 that couldn't be bothered getting aff their arse and voting the last time is the best chance for the YES movement too win.
You will never get the numbers you need from NO voters.

Turnout in Glasgow was incredibly disappointing, Dundee a wee bit too.  

22 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Maybe a few missing ballot boxes because they didn't like the averages coming in from these cities.

Lol....mibbes the truth will out one day...won't hold ma breath though:lol:

Next referendum will be carried out without permission from the UK govt.

Well ok....the SG can set the rules.

We can hold it digitally,  overseen by international experts. Complete transparency.

The use of citizen entitling Blockchain would make Scotland a leader in the future of democratic governance.