How did and would you vote in a second Scottish referendum?

Kejan

Have you changed your mind or not on Scottish independence?  

238 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

There's a very good Indyref thread on here, so apologies for clogging up the Politics forum with another topic on it, but this is more a poll or a place to write their view on 2014 and how/why they've changed their mind or not even, regarding a second referendum on independence.

2014 I was Yes, and if there is a second referendum I will be Yes again. 

Absolutely nothing has changed for me, and infact, the reasons that I voted yes last time have only been strengthened.

As part of the UK, we are part of an increasingly bigoted backwater. We're run by a government who sees this particular country as nothing more than annoying. The politicians in the UK are, largely, incompetent and the entire system at Westminster is archaic. Would we be perfect? Of course not. But I refuse to believe we couldn't run our affairs better than the absolute fucking charlatans south of the border. And at the end of the day, that's who runs our affairs. England. So f**k 'em. They've had their chance.

Edited by Principal Flutie

3 minutes ago, Kejan said:

There's a very good Indyref thread on here, so apologies for clogging up the Politics forum with another topic on it, but this is more a poll or a place to write their view on 2014 and how/why they've changed their mind or not even, regarding a second referendum on independence.

2014 I was Yes, and if there is a second referendum I will be Yes again. 

Yes & Yes for me also. I am a card carrying SNP member however the shambles / complete incompetence of the UK Gov in dealing (or not as the case is) with the Brexit issues, coupled with the fact that there are no viable alternatives and additionally that we are being removed from the EU (when of course the continuing EU membership was the cornerstone of the unionist argument about staying in the Union) would have me believe that breaking away is the only logical choice for the advancement and Economic future of Scotland.

If similar countries such as Ireland and Slovakia can prosper, then there's absolutely no reason why we cannot do so ourselves..........

Yes and Yes but I'd expect this poll to be in no way representative of Scotland as a whole.

This forum is very independence (and remain) biased. I'm really not sure if enough people have changed their mind from the people I speak to in my everyday life. Some have even changed from yes to no which staggers me. 

Voted yes in 2014, will do so again. The case for independence grows by the week.  I have absolutely no desire to remain part of the increasingly insular Britain which is being driven towards a cliff by gammon scum. 

If we were to reject our independence again, I would probably move away.

Can't imagine anything happening that will make me think rUK are/will be better at running Scotland's affairs,only an imbecile or someone that's fucked it up big style would hand over their affairs to some random and not question it.

11 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Voted yes and will do so again. Mrs Romeo voted No but will vote yes in indyref 2 (as things stand)

People who vote no either don't notice Scotland getting completely shafted or choose to ignore it.

or base their politics on the football team they support