Player of the Season

Well the nominations are in and the four candidates are: Hume, Forbes, Barr and Allison. Who do you think will snatch it? #patter

Henderson, Goodwillie, Johnstone and Rankin the four as selected by the players. 

Henderson a shoe in as the norm with these awards. Never really impressed me but what a goal return. Can’t argue at all. 

1 hour ago, Muzza81 said:

Henderson a shoe in as the norm with these awards. Never really impressed me but what a goal return. Can’t argue at all. 

Yep, that’s exactly what I said, never overly impressed me but goals win games and he’s scored plenty of them.

Obviously biased but I’d like to see Rankin win it, he has been huge for us this season, despite all the warnings from Queen of the South fans who ironically find their team in with a shout of the relegation play offs. 

I think rankin started off really poorly for us but since October he’s been outstanding and would be deserving of it. 

Not sure if Johnston is contracted to Annan next season, if not I’d be surprised if he stayed. I like him and would like if we took him but suspect he’ll go up, even if we don’t. 

Agree has to be Blair Henderson, would have Edinburgh City been in the playoffs had it not been for his goals don’t think so, so the big useless donkey who did bugger all at Forthbank gets it. Not that I’m bitter you understand. 🤮

16 hours ago, rhliston said:

Agree has to be Blair Henderson, would have Edinburgh City been in the playoffs had it not been for his goals don’t think so, so the big useless donkey who did bugger all at Forthbank gets it. Not that I’m bitter you understand. 

He may as well get something to sit on his mantlepiece, as it appears his purple patch is all but over. I reitirate that i don't especially rate him, but i expect he'll be given the sympathetic vote based on his club's meteoric rise.