Tonights scores 24/4

GNU_Linux

24 minutes ago, ThemightyHERTHA said:

No you're just desperate to be offended, complete and utter snowflake who's actually stalking two social media platforms to find an agenda, an agenda that's not even there, your own fans even laugh about lots of people saying the pennyburn rangers quote, your own fans even laughed at your manager having a pop at referees shouting and swearing at him whilst he's an absolute nutter at the sidelines doing the exact same thing back to referees. 

Kind of says it all when your own fans can see and laugh at both points..... Well maybe yourself apart, who is maybe just way too serious...... 

You appear to be deflecting again.  I merely pointed out the confidence you had in your own teams abilities to get a win, albeit in a rather derogatory manner.  Thereafter when your team got pumped you say it was expected although we didn't play well!  At no point did I say I was offended.  

Also am I stalking the two social media platforms that you are stalking as well! A bit hypocritical there Mark!  

1 minute ago, Jollyboy John said:

You appear to be deflecting again.  I merely pointed out the confidence you had in your own teams abilities to get a win, albeit in a rather derogatory manner.  Thereafter when your team got pumped you say it was expected although we didn't play well!  At no point did I say I was offended.  

Also am I stalking the two social media platforms that you are stalking as well! A bit hypocritical there Mark!  

You're some man Jollyboy you know more about my own opinion than even I know about my opinion :lol:

Never expected much from last night at all, but a wee tongue in cheek post on your fb page and you're getting your knickers in the proverbial twist. 

No stalking  from me or name dropping at all on here or anywhere else either which is something you've clearly did. 

Anyway I'm away to enjoy the rest of my night as got far better stuff to be getting on with than on here, just take a wee chill pill and I'm preying that pennyburn will be nice to you when you all roll up to it, well the ones who aren't boycotting it ;)

10 minutes ago, ThemightyHERTHA said:

You're some man Jollyboy you know more about my own opinion than even I know about my opinion :lol:

Never expected much from last night at all, but a wee tongue in cheek post on your fb page and you're getting your knickers in the proverbial twist. 

No stalking  from me or name dropping at all on here or anywhere else either which is something you've clearly did. 

Anyway I'm away to enjoy the rest of my night as got far better stuff to be getting on with than on here, just take a wee chill pill and I'm preying that pennyburn will be nice to you when you all roll up to it, well the ones who aren't boycotting it ;)

Yes, enjoy your night.  I look forward to your continued hypocrisy and side splitting musings on other threads.

I was meaning at Barrfields - I know of multiple games being put off on the one day. Just that some were complaining refs are putting games off now that would go ahead in the past. Two in the one season for Largs whereas the previous three decades there might only have been a couple of games off because of the wind.

Cumnock v Largs in 2013/14 - also called off (just before KO) for high winds. Very much the right decision that afternoon.

14 hours ago, mightychewbacca said:
14 hours ago, ThemightyHERTHA said:
No you're just desperate to be offended, complete and utter snowflake who's actually stalking two social media platforms to find an agenda, an agenda that's not even there, your own fans even laugh about lots of people saying the pennyburn rangers quote, your own fans even laughed at your manager having a pop at referees shouting and swearing at him whilst he's an absolute nutter at the sidelines doing the exact same thing back to referees. 

Kind of says it all when your own fans can see and laugh at both points..... Well maybe yourself apart, who is maybe just way too serious...... 

Chris gets disciplined for shouting and swearing at refs he was merely asking that the ref in question might face the same consequences for doing the same. Not much to ask.

I would try and compare it to someone (the refs in this instance) going into their workplace every single day and 99 percent of the time taking constant abuse with verbals and threats at them constantly, that one day eventually comes and its that 1 percent of the time that they've simply had enough and they snap back at the 99 percent of abuse they've taken over a long time in the work place, that's fair game in my opinion as people are only human, if someone wants to give it out non stop to refs then they need to take a bit back rather than spitting the dummy out (not just strain but ever manager and player for me). 

43 minutes ago, ThemightyHERTHA said:

I would try and compare it to someone (the refs in this instance) going into their workplace every single day and 99 percent of the time taking constant abuse with verbals and threats at them constantly, that one day eventually comes and its that 1 percent of the time that they've simply had enough and they snap back at the 99 percent of abuse they've taken over a long time in the work place, that's fair game in my opinion as people are only human, if someone wants to give it out non stop to refs then they need to take a bit back rather than spitting the dummy out (not just strain but ever manager and player for me). 

Totally agree with the point being made here and not surprised a ref bites back occasionally. However, if he shouts and swears at the manager then he is just as bad. The best policy would be to issue a warning then send them packing.