Alloa v ICT

I'm not convinced that's a penalty for Alloa. The boy runs straight into Donaldson.  Donaldson hasn't stepped across and body checked him or obstructed him. 

Donaldson is half turned anticipating the boy trying to run past him but he's just stuck his head down and run straight into him. No foul there IMO. 

Edit - You see the refs giving it 'fucking get up m8' to those every week up and down the country. 

Edited by TheScarf

35 minutes ago, weetoonlad said:
1 hour ago, RiG said:
Oh, okay then. Thanks for letting us know.

Your welcome IMO there are stronger team in the play offs than ICT

I really look forward to your well constructed, exhaustive and cerebral appraisals of the relative merits of teams at the higher echelons of this most competitive of leagues.

Whilst not quite at the the level of the doyen of tactics that is @bunglebonce, your work brings a certain and inspiring insight that this board is all the richer for. 

I'm on tenterhooks such is my anticipation as I await the time that produces your next intriguing missive.

43 minutes ago, sophia said:

I really look forward to your well constructed, exhaustive and cerebral appraisals of the relative merits of teams at the higher echelons of this most competitive of leagues.

Whilst not quite at the the level of the doyen of tactics that is @bunglebonce, your work brings a certain and inspiring insight that this board is all the richer for. 

I'm on tenterhooks such is my anticipation as I await the time that produces your next intriguing missive.

Opinion -  a view or judgement formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

3 hours ago, weetoonlad said:
4 hours ago, RiG said:
Oh, okay then. Thanks for letting us know.

Your welcome IMO there are stronger team in the play offs than ICT

That'll be the Ayr side that haven't beaten us all season (1 point from 12) and a United side that have never outclassed us in any of the five (?) games we've played? We've got nothing to fear against any of the sides we might come up against in the playoffs but I'm sure Ayr and Dundee United will be saying much the same. None of the Championship sides are particularly stronger than the other.

He wont though,its his default position.He is more concerned with the opposition than our lads who once again showed how they can play when Goodwin gets out their way.Falkirk and Queens have rounded on their managers for their negativity but Goodwin gets away with exactly the same because we are part time.If we were getting outplayed you would get it but we are not.The joke pitch told me all i needed to know about him,no fucking bottle.His mates on Sportscene tout him for manager of the year,you couldn,t make it up.

Felt like a kick in bollcks at final whistle. Got to admit it’s was very easy to say we sat back at 1 up but ICT are a very good side not to have period where they would create chances same as Partick last week. I don’t agree with his subs at times but most of times they have worked out to get us through to this point.

Goodwin done nothing but brilliant keeping us in it till this point and it’s still in our own hands.

It’s all to easy to listen opponents fans saying how shit they are because they are in relegation battle. Only half wits and Falkirk fans turn on there manger during a game we’re all in this fight together

I think JG has taken the club as far as he can.  As well as the games against Partick,  ICT and DUFC, we threw away a 3 goal lead against QOS and a 2 goal lead against Edinburgh City by sitting back. 

We have been at our best by going for it over the length of the game, and it doesn't look like JG has learned this over the span of the season.

A bit of knowhow and we wouldn't be hanging on by our finger nails for championship survival

I think JG has taken the club as far as he can.  As well as the games against Partick,  ICT and DUFC, we threw away a 3 goal lead against QOS and a 2 goal lead against Edinburgh City by sitting back. 
We have been at our best by going for it over the length of the game, and it doesn't look like JG has learned this over the span of the season.
A bit of knowhow and we wouldn't be hanging on by our finger nails for championship survival

Realistically I don’t think you could complain about the job Goodwin has done this year. Alloa being in this league are always going to be hanging onto survival by their fingernails.

Good highlights those. Having watched them back I can't say I'm convinced about either of the penalty shouts for Alloa TBH.

Hope you stay up though.

Edited by RiG

4 minutes ago, RiG said:

Good highlights those. Having watched them back I can't say I'm convinced about either of the penalty shouts for Alloa TBH.

Hope you stay up though.

Yep, the one that's given is soft as I previously mentioned.  The Alloa player just runs straight into Donaldson.  There's no obstruction.  It's just a collision.  No foul was commited IMO,

On 4/28/2019 at 02:20, weetoonlad said:
On 4/27/2019 at 21:57, RiG said:

You won't progress in the play offs simple better teams than yous sorry

And here was me thinking the same for your team, that is if you avoid auto relegation.

Edited by SandyCromarty