Alloa v ICT

Trouble with fans opinions is that they don't reflect the CLUB view on these games, Alloa bring less fans (money) than full time clubs in the champs 
from their point of view Falkirk and the rest are better for the club revenue , money talks louder than the heart .

What’s your point here? Do you think clubs will try harder against Alloa to make they’re relegated instead of Falkirk, Thistle etc?

10 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

What’s your point here? Do you think clubs will try harder against Alloa to make they’re relegated instead of Falkirk, Thistle etc?

Thought it was rather obvious , certainly do not think clubs will be happy with less revenue if Falkirk go down with their travelling fan base .

1 hour ago, whereismillar said:

Thought it was rather obvious , certainly do not think clubs will be happy with less revenue if Falkirk go down with their travelling fan base .

Club directors, maybe, but the players won’t give a f**k how many away fans Alloa bring, so on the pitch Alloa being part-time won’t make a blind bit of difference.

54 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Players don't give two fucks about this and it's utterly insane to think otherwise.

Thank you for the Diagnosis DR Macabre , it's nice to know you care .

I never said the players did ! I said the CLUB might ,  you brought the players into it  not me .

Edited by whereismillar

1 hour ago, RiG said:

Could be the last time our fans get to enjoy a pie in a roll. Best make the most of tomorrow.

Do you think you will get back up in the playoffs ? we are due a win against you and we will win tomorrow . anyway my lucky bike will make its 4th successful 100% appearance 

tomorrow so that confirms it 

Do you think you will get back up in the playoffs ? we are due a win against you and we will win tomorrow . anyway my lucky bike will make its 4th successful 100% appearance 

tomorrow so that confirms it 

No idea. Depends on injuries / suspensions. I've not seen much of Dundee United or Ayr United to make me fearful but whilst I think our full strength starting XI could well get past them if we start to lose a couple of players then we don't have much to bring in which is ultimately what will go against us I think.

On the whole Alloa fans are pretty sound but there’s a couple who seem to have some chip on their shoulder due to being the only part time team in the league. Claiming clubs are actively trying to get them relegated :lol:

On the whole Alloa fans are pretty sound but there’s a couple who seem to have some chip on their shoulder due to being the only part time team in the league. Claiming clubs are actively trying to get them relegated :lol:

If they hadn’t helped us out last season I’d 100% be advocating for them to get down.

If they stay up we’ll likely be battling it out with them next season to stay up so any past favours go out the window.

16 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Players don't give two fucks about this and it's utterly insane to think otherwise.

Fans don't think about it, either.  Crowd sizes and playing budgets.  The two most tedious, self-serving subjects in football history.

14 hours ago, ayrunitedfw said:

My point was that the club/ officials of some teams may prefer Alloa to go down, that point has been washed away with all the talk of what the players do . 

great finish to the season whatever happens , been a gas !

My point was that the club/ officials of some teams may prefer Alloa to go down, that point has been washed away with all the talk of what the players do . 
great finish to the season whatever happens , been a gas !

But it makes absolutely no difference to anything who Jacqui Low, for example, would prefer to go down, so why does it matter?

What is McCarts gripe ? giving it to the fans afterwards , for someone who played for us last season seems  a bit odd ?

Probably the result of the crowd getting on at him after his reaction to your player diving* for a penalty and getting involved in some pushing and shoving after it.

*I reserve the right to change my mind if the highlights show it was in fact a penalty.

Edited by RiG

Just now, RiG said:

Probably the result of the crowd getting on at him after his reaction to your player diving* for a penalty and getting involved in some pushing and shoving after it.

*I reserve the right to change my mind if the highlights show it was in fact a penalty.[/size=2]

maybe so but we had a closer view Andy graham does not do diving , he was pushed in the back..clearly, but ref saw it too so !