Rovers v Bazza Smiff’s Brechin

1 hour ago, theoriginalhedge said:

You said the tables were turned .  That would suggest that Raith had relegated Brechin. 

I am bitter .......... Not at the crowd wankers , but at the way our team meekly folded in recent weeks hence why I stayed at home and played golf. 

As a crowd w**k whammy though  , The bus holds  40 odd , there were  58 in the away end   and by the looks of the highlights possibly another 40 or 50 in the main stand.  That represents between  a half to a quarter of what's left of our home support.  Given how shite we have been lately, I would say that is quite a liberal amount to travel knowing we would get beat. 

And sorry our season defining game was against Stranraer .  Sorry to spoil your illusions. 

Couldnae move for celebrating Brechin fans in the Main Stand yesterday. Very intimidating atmosphere.

2 hours ago, theoriginalhedge said:

You said the tables were turned .  That would suggest that Raith had relegated Brechin. 

I am bitter .......... Not at the crowd wankers , but at the way our team meekly folded in recent weeks hence why I stayed at home and played golf. 

As a crowd w**k whammy though  , The bus holds  40 odd , there were  58 in the away end   and by the looks of the highlights possibly another 40 or 50 in the main stand.  That represents between  a half to a quarter of what's left of our home support.  Given how shite we have been lately, I would say that is quite a liberal amount to travel knowing we would get beat. 

And sorry our season defining game was against Stranraer .  Sorry to spoil your illusions. 

So winning yesterday would mean nothing then? Think your better being on the golf course if you think there was another 50 fans in the main stand

He might have assiste 1 goal and help set up another, but Dave McKay’s marking at the 2 Brechin goals is piss poor.

Was one of the better players on the pitch yesterday.

The first goal was simply cranes doing. Nothing more.

The second goal was Lyness doing what he does best and flapping at the ball( which any half decent keeper should have caught) missing it completely and leaving an empty net for someone to nod in.

The last 5 or 6 goals that we’ve conceded now have been directly caused by either Crane or Lyness.

Whether McKays marking was poor or not, These goals would never have came about if the simple things had been done first.

At 3-2 up looking at the highlights our defence is a total panicking bomb scare. Bodies flying in at all angles to block shots. Absolutely no confidence or coherence.

Worrying. Very worrying indeed. Forfar will be much more likely to make telling inroads into these woefully weak wastrels.

1 hour ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

Was one of the better players on the pitch yesterday.

The first goal was simply cranes doing. Nothing more.

The second goal was Lyness doing what he does best and flapping at the ball( which any half decent keeper should have caught) missing it completely and leaving an empty net for someone to nod in.

The last 5 or 6 goals that we’ve conceded now have been directly caused by either Crane or Lyness.

Whether McKays marking was poor or not, These goals would never have came about if the simple things had been done first.

Well tell the manager that! He's only had 7 months to sort it.