Rovers v Bazza Smiff’s Brechin

Well, it’s getting to that time of the season again. Play-offs at both ends of the table will be happening soon enough. Top end ones are pretty much sorted. Not so the bottom one.

Bazza Smith is back. What sort of reception is he getting?

Will the Rovers players do their former boss a favour or will they be trying to keep a bit of form for the play-offs and finish 2nd?

After the Stranraer debacle we could do with a win.

1 hour ago, Easy Days for Raith said:

Dead game. Dead thread.

It’s all about avoiding injuries while trying to keep sharp and hopefully winning the game. Wonder how many will be in attendance?

Looks like the Brechin fans have given up. I’d imagine Baz and the Brechin players will be fairly desperate to win this game, before they play Stenhousemuir on the last day of the season.

It’s all about avoiding injuries while trying to keep sharp and hopefully winning the game. Wonder how many will be in attendance?
Looks like the Brechin fans have given up. I’d imagine Baz and the Brechin players will be fairly desperate to win this game, before they play Stenhousemuir on the last day of the season.

Avoiding injuries is definitely a must. We can’t get anymore injuries before the playoffs or we are well and truly humped.

As for the home attendance, I think this will be shocking. Possibly just as bad as the 4-2 win over dumbarton in December? That was around 900 overall if I remember correctly, probably just due to how cold it was. I feel as if the result against Stranraer at the last home game will play affect on the home attendance, also fans don’t really seem to bothered about coming 2nd or 3rd so may just save up money for the 4 playoff games. That’s hoping we actually make the final...

I also don’t blame the Brechin fans who don’t attend this game. They are in some situation at the moment and can’t see much fans wanting to come.

Boring game, 2-1 Rovers, Nisbet to score both.

1 minute ago, Easy Days for Raith said:

Avoiding injuries is definitely a must. We can’t get anymore injuries before the playoffs or we are well and truly humped.

As for the home attendance, I think this will be shocking. Possibly just as bad as the 4-2 win over dumbarton in December? That was around 900 overall if I remember correctly, probably just due to how cold it was. I feel as if the result against Stranraer at the last home game will play affect on the home attendance, also fans don’t really seem to bothered about coming 2nd or 3rd so may just save up money for the 4 playoff games. That’s hoping we actually make the final...

I also don’t blame the Brechin fans who don’t attend this game. They are in some situation at the moment and can’t see much fans wanting to come.

Boring game, 2-1 Rovers, Nisbet to score both.

54 minutes ago, Roath Raver said:

It’s the Rovers’ Player of the Year event on Saturday night so our highlights will be up on Sunday. Fingers crossed for a home win and no fresh injuries.

The Player of the Year event is always an indication that the side will lose.

Thank you very much, Raith Rovers Football Club.

The Player of the Year event is always an indication that the side will lose.
Thank you very much, Raith Rovers Football Club.

We'll win and your lot can send Barry Smith and his never changing 4 all over haircut to league 2 next week.