Dunfermline v Greenock Morton - The 5th Place Shan-off

Just now, DAFC. said:

So, it would take a 9 goal swing for us to finish in the play-offs?

No. We're safe now because Partick play Queen of the South and both can't finish above us

Aye, we're safe. 

Allot of changes for next year needed, think the only player who may have unexpectedly come away with any credit today is Myles Hyppolyte who played quite well, pretty much all our attacking threat vanished with Faiss coming on, it's remarkable how little awareness he has on a football pitch. 

I can't remember having that referee before but that's the worst performance I've potentially ever seen from a referee, highlights could very well show me to be wrong but it was bizarre how he consistently got decisions wrong, the Dunfermline Athletic of referees if you will. 

Well, at least I know what division my season ticket will be for next year.

A game that pretty much summed up the whole season.  If Hippo looks good in your team, your team is pish.  There's a bit of an argument for giving SC a crack at the close season, because he did a good job in the January window.  That unbeaten spell kept us up.  There's equally an argument for an entirely new start.

Edited by LuoAnLai

A game that pretty much summed up the whole season.  If Hippo looks good in your team, your team is pish.  There's a bit of an argument for giving SC a crack at the close season, because he did a good job in the January window.  That unbeaten spell kept us up.  There's equally an argument for an entirely new start.
No no no no no no nooooo

We’ve picked up 1 point from our last 7 games and will probably get beat next week. He does not deserve “a crack”

A total revolution is needed this summer.

We barely deserved a point from that - we were terrible though Dunfermline weren’t much better even in the first half. Then two totally idiotic decisions gifted us the win from a nailed on 0-0 shanner. So thanks for that.

We’ve played well enough to stay up in this terrible division but that display underlines that we’re still nowhere near as good enough - there still needs to be big changes in the summer and that can start in the dugout.

46 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Didn't think that was a penalty tbh. 

The freekick we got when McCrorie lost out was a shocking decision in our favour, but that was an absolute stonewall penalty. A blatant, brainless shove.

10 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

The freekick we got when McCrorie lost out was a shocking decision in our favour, but that was an absolute stonewall penalty. A blatant, brainless shove.

Will wait for the highlights but it didn't come across that way.