Dunfermline v Greenock Morton - The 5th Place Shan-off

We are fucking pish, what did you expect?

As opposed to Falkirk who are playing like the Ajax ‘95 side at the moment. Even Jonatan Johansson hasn’t managed to lose a game to that rabble and your mob did it twice: just let that sink in.

So there’ll be no place at the Falkirk relegation party then for DAFC.

15 minutes ago, virginton said:

Too long; didn’t read.

You read every word champ - that is your standard response when you can’t address the points made without making yourself look even more of a tit, and everyone knows it.

Pleasing. 

As opposed to Falkirk who are playing like the Ajax ‘95 side at the moment. Even Jonatan Johansson hasn’t managed to lose a game to that rabble and your mob did it twice: just let that sink in.

So there’ll be no place at the Falkirk relegation party then for DAFC.
Even worse is that your mob are the only team in the league to have conceded a goal to Fez this season. Dem's the facts, beastly boy.

As opposed to Falkirk who are playing like the Ajax ‘95 side at the moment.

Genuine question: why did you pick that particular squad?

We all know the best squad of all time was the Barcelona side of 2010/11.

I'll be completely honest about this, get it to f**k. Nothing to do with our club. I harbour no ill feelings towards him or whatever, but it's not the place for it. We should be building up our own atmosphere to get behind the team for what looks like a crucial game.

13 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

I'll be completely honest about this, get it to f**k. Nothing to do with our club. I harbour no ill feelings towards him or whatever, but it's not the place for it. We should be building up our own atmosphere to get behind the team for what looks like a crucial game.

Imagine being the one Scottish club that didn’t hold a tribute, though? I’ve already seen Man City and Liverpool incurring the Celtic fans’ wrath because he managed City and they didn’t wear a black armband in midweek, and because he managed Celtic at the time they played a charity game for the Hillsborough victims, and Liverpool’s tribute was a day late.

At least with the bigger clubs it goes in one ear and out the other. They’d be all over Scottish clubs with threats of boycotts etc.

Edited by Toby