Dunfermline v Greenock Morton - The 5th Place Shan-off

2 minutes ago, virginton said:

^^^ hysterical knicker-wetter

There is still a clear threat of finishing 9th  whether you believe it or not.

We could quite easily lose these two games.

If you honestly think there is no threat, you're feckin deluded!

14 minutes ago, madton said:

Just let us win eh, you have 3 points in the bag against  Inverness reserves next week. DU will rest some I'm sure but with 10 days before their semi final, they will prob be a lot stronger than what Inverness will be.

You owe us for beating Falkirk last week!

All eyes on Dingwall tonight, absolutely need County to take care of business! A QOTS win doesn't bare thinking about!

3 minutes ago, madton said:

There is still a clear threat of finishing 9th  whether you believe it or not.

We could quite easily lose these two games.

If you honestly think there is no threat, you're feckin deluded!

No, I just have a rational grasp of probability as opposed to your shrieking hysterics and bizarro pleading for hauners from half the division. 

Simmer fucking down. 

6 minutes ago, virginton said:

No, I just have a rational grasp of probability as opposed to your shrieking hysterics and bizarro pleading for hauners from half the division. 

Simmer fucking down. 

If only you could grasp tongue and cheek...

As for relegation,  you have preached for weeks now it is not a threat when it quite clearly is, despite our recent upturn. Feck,  we would have been bottom had we got beat on Sat!

Let's hope you are right and we win tomorrow, but I wouldn't be surprised if we are heading into the last day needing a win!

Well and truly simmered but thanks for your recommendation! 

The reason why I didn't think it was a threat was because we were always playing more than well enough to sword absolute rabble like Falkirk on Saturday. Whereas you and a significant number of the Morton fanbase built it up to be like a trip to La Bombonera that we would surely struggle with. And needless to say the award-winning, fact-based analysis triumphed over kicker-wetting pish yet again. 

b1a5e29f-5ad6-4b4a-b24c-c11112db682b.thumb.jpg.7acd6bf2e6c949990fd4c367d944e61a.jpg

If Dunfermline wanted to join in the party then they shouldn’t have absolutely bottled it and gave Falkirk their last fighting chance a fortnight ago. You had one fucking job and you blew it.

1 hour ago, D.A.F.C said:

Lads lads lads. Lets relegate Falkirk. 

WE CAN DO IT

Well with no help from you lot.

Glad to see Dundee Us looking to put their strongest 11 out and practice for the playoffs. So that could be Fawkirk declared winners. Sound lovely.

I'm really looking forward to the customary 'last home game of the season' lap of honour. I'd like the lap to end at the gate opening out onto Halbeath Road and continue on for another few hundred miles.

Hopefully our Championship status is confirmed at FT and not a single bugger remains in the stadium after the FT whistle. Players deserve absolutely nothing from the fans and are hopefully never heard from again (well, the vast majority, anyway).

If Dunfermline wanted to join in the party then they shouldn’t have absolutely bottled it and gave Falkirk their last fighting chance a fortnight ago. You had one fucking job and you blew it.

We are fucking pish, what did you expect?

17 hours ago, virginton said:

Simmer fucking down. 

17 hours ago, madton said:

If only you could grasp tongue and cheek...

As for relegation,  you have preached for weeks now it is not a threat when it quite clearly is, despite our recent upturn. Feck,  we would have been bottom had we got beat on Sat!

Let's hope you are right and we win tomorrow, but I wouldn't be surprised if we are heading into the last day needing a win!

Well and truly simmered but thanks for your recommendation! 

16 hours ago, virginton said:

The reason why I didn't think it was a threat was because we were always playing more than well enough to sword absolute rabble like Falkirk on Saturday. Whereas you and a significant number of the Morton fanbase built it up to be like a trip to La Bombonera that we would surely struggle with. And needless to say the award-winning, fact-based analysis triumphed over kicker-wetting pish yet again. 

Look, we all know you've never had your tongue in ANYONE'S  cheek, but even for you the reaction above is pathetic. 

Just three games back you were confidently predicting that Morton would not be dragged into the relegation dogfight. And yet, despite taking four points from the last six, here we are, right in the middle of it. 

Could be worse, too. If we hadn't brought Michael Tidser back in two games back (y'know, the guy you bleated should never pull the jersey on again for having the cheek to accept a far better pre-contract offer than we could give him) chances are we wouldn't have taken four from those six, and if QoS hadn't lost Stephen Dobbie to injury (y'know, the guy you regularly refer to as a "puffing mess" but who in a poor Queens team has turned out to be one of the country's top scorers this term) then we might be in even more danger of going down. 

Shame for all on here that you can't lighten up a bit, or be like most posters and develop a sense of humour or humility when your own predictions go tits up once again. 

"Award-winning fact based analysis"? My hairy arse. Time you started to grow up, ffs. 

Look, we all know you've never had your tongue in ANYONE'S  cheek, but even for you the reaction above is pathetic. 
Just three games back you were confidently predicting that Morton would not be dragged into the relegation dogfight. And yet, despite taking four points from the last six, here we are, right in the middle of it. 
Could be worse, too. If we hadn't brought Michael Tidser back in two games back (y'know, the guy you bleated should never pull the jersey on again for having the cheek to accept a far better pre-contract offer than we could give him) chances are we wouldn't have taken four from those six, and if QoS hadn't lost Stephen Dobbie to injury (y'know, the guy you regularly refer to as a "puffing mess" but who in a poor Queens team has turned out to be one of the country's top scorers this term) then we might be in even more danger of going down. 
Shame for all on here that you can't lighten up a bit, or be like most posters and develop a sense of humour or humility when your own predictions go tits up once again. 
"Award-winning fact based analysis"? My hairy arse. Time you started to grow up, ffs. 

Too long; didn’t read.