Dunfermline v Greenock Morton - The 5th Place Shan-off

Two teams that have scored a paltry goal per game by the end of equally terrible campaigns yet a winner here could pretty much wrap up a top half finish. Truly a vintage second tier this one. 

I'd be slightly concerned about the Morton side having put everything - and rightly so - into the glorious hounding of Falkirk and suffering a bit of a come-down for this one. If that doesn't happen though then I think we'll win as we've found a way to create more chances by playing off Kiltie in recent games. 

0-1

11 minutes ago, virginton said:

I think we'll win as we've found a way to create more chances by playing off Kiltie in recent games. 

0-1

Of course, we’ve a much better chance of a win now that Michael Tidser, our best player by far, is back in the squad, as shown by our last two results. No doubt you agree, vt.......??

5 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

Of course, we’ve a much better chance of a win now that Michael Tidser, our best player by far, is back in the squad, as shown by our last two results. No doubt you agree, vt.......??

Greg Kiltie is quite clearly our best player, you complete and utter imbecile. 

Thanks for playing anyway though. 

IMG_0697.thumb.jpg.be0e9ba4d296688941e6043c1bfe97ca.jpg

Greg Kiltie is head and shoulders above the majority of players at this level. He’s far too good for the Championship and JJ, to his credit, did very well in bringing him to Cappielow. We’d be fucked without his goals and assists over the past few games.

Annoyed I can’t make this one but hopefully we continue on from Saturdays performance and win this one as well. Really hope we haven’t got complacent, as we’re not over the line yet. 

14 minutes ago, virginton said:

^^^ idiot found

My, how original....... 

OK, champ, answer the question:

Do you agree that in this current Morton squad a fit Michael Tidser should never be omitted from the team, or are you really so petty and small-minded that you'd rather have seen us keep him on the sidelines for the last two games when we were at the very real risk of being dragged into the relegation mix? No obfuscation now, which would have been your choice? 

(Hint: If you opt for the second option it really WILL be a case of "idiot found"). 

Away win. We're on our way to a play off spot. Fucking absolute shitehouse of a, team with no bottle, no ideas and no confidence. A management team that I'm increasingly worried have any clue what they're doing despite the chicken shit they have to work with. We've got nobody like a Kiltie in our team.

57 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

My, how original....... 

OK, champ, answer the question:

Do you agree that in this current Morton squad a fit Michael Tidser should never be omitted from the team, or are you really so petty and small-minded that you'd rather have seen us keep him on the sidelines for the last two games when we were at the very real risk of being dragged into the relegation mix? No obfuscation now, which would have been your choice? 

(Hint: If you opt for the second option it really WILL be a case of "idiot found"). 

Not sure which part of 'thanks for playing anyway' made you think that your 'contributions' would still be regarded as valid on this thread. They aren't though.

Gutted for you. 

IMG_0697.thumb.jpg.74c404798dca8487d827ec26a3bab18d.jpg

Edited by vikingTON

Any sign of reduced entry costs to get local support.

Liked Fawkirk initiative and enjoyed a burger, drink and choc bar with my change.

Yes Kiltie  will be our attacking force but drop Oliver keeps diving when in reasonable positions.

So Dalas it is with McHugh for last 30 mins should get us over the line.

37 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Away win. We're on our way to a play off spot. Fucking absolute shitehouse of a, team with no bottle, no ideas and no confidence. A management team that I'm increasingly worried have any clue what they're doing despite the chicken shit they have to work with. We've got nobody like a Kiltie in our team.

I'd argue Joe Thomson can change things for us, unless you're not counting him as he's injured?

Anyway, defeat here (more than likely) and the place will be pure poison, especially if results don't go our way. I believe we will be looking for other teams to help us out. A truly awful campaign, quite possibly the worst I've ever seen in my time supporting the Pars*

*season 14-15 didn't actually happen, remember. 

44 minutes ago, virginton said:

Not sure which part of 'thanks for playing anyway' made you think that your 'contributions' would still be regarded as valid on this thread. They aren't though.

Gutted for you. 

IMG_0697.thumb.jpg.74c404798dca8487d827ec26a3bab18d.jpg

^^^squirming and avoiding the question once again. Obfuscation, plain and simple  - as predicted.

Pleasing.

No kilts but plenty blouses

With Partick winning last night, the only way a point here will make us safe going into the last day is if Ayr & Ross County both win at the weekend. Bollocks to relying on other teams or needing something v Dundee United, let’s just win this then we can forget about this abject disaster of a season.

Think we will def need another win( or at worst 2 draws) so aye get the win and all being well, we are safe going into the last day!

If we lose, suddenly we have a huge game against DU on the last day!