Plough hotel stenhousemuir

Hi guys I am the new owner of the plough hotel only a few minutes walk from stenhousemuirs ochilview Park. We have a lovely bar area and restaurant and would be delighted to host any travelling fans before and after any games. I would be delighted to supply some complimentary food as long as we know you guys are coming in advance.

We hope to see some of you soon

Thanks

Steven Allison

Not that it'll matter for next season as Arbroath are unlikely to visit, but for future reference:

1. Are you dog friendly? We might be interested in staying if our 2 greyhounds are welcome?
  2. Price per night for a double with the dogs?

Best of luck in attracting away fans

Had a very nice meal with you and a couple of pints post Loons game on Sat. Lap of the gods if we are back anytime soon but enjoyed it and hope it's a success. Was in earlier in the season before the refit and it was good then as well.

Hi guys I am the new owner of the plough hotel only a few minutes walk from stenhousemuirs ochilview Park. We have a lovely bar area and restaurant and would be delighted to host any travelling fans before and after any games. I would be delighted to supply some complimentary food as long as we know you guys are coming in advance.

We hope to see some of you soon

Thanks
Steven Allison

Duly noted, and top marks for initiative.

Not that it'll matter for next season as Arbroath are unlikely to visit, but for future reference:
  1. Are you dog friendly? We might be interested in staying if our 2 greyhounds are welcome?
  2. Price per night for a double with the dogs?
Best of luck in attracting away fans

Sorry we don’t allow dogs to stay over in the rooms solely due to the set up. We are dog friendly in our bar area if you are only visiting.

Sorry about that

Had a very nice meal with you and a couple of pints post Loons game on Sat. Lap of the gods if we are back anytime soon but enjoyed it and hope it's a success. Was in earlier in the season before the refit and it was good then as well.

Thanks very much hope to see you again soon

• 9 months later...