Emmerdale vs The Mighty Mo

24 minutes ago, Loonytoons said:

Yano had a nightmare the second half.

Punished for one mistake, Montrose will give the Championship side a game that's for sure.

Can we win at our bogey ground next week.....fantastic if we could!!

Punished for one mistake, Montrose will give the Championship side a game that's for sure.
Completely bullied by Hilson for the second 45, any ball over the top he was completely lost.
I'll agree with the Championship comment, they are a stuffy side.

With about £18000 xtra for 2nd place and the admittedly theoretical advantage of 2nd playoff leg at fortress Station Park, its far from a nothing game.

MOTM by far....great work from Hilson for the goal though, felt sorry for Yano as he was excellent again.
Hearing 'rumours' that one of our star players doesn't want to play for the club next season, if true i have no idea why he was playing today?
MaCallum got Player and Hilson got Players Player after the game.

What’s the players name?

3 minutes ago, Loonytoons said:

Whoever it was, it wasn't obvious on today's game. All played well enough today.

IF it is true (and it came from a good source) i cannot understand why you would play someone who has actually told the club they won't play next season.

IF it is true (and it came from a good source) i cannot understand why you would play someone who has actually told the club they won't play next season.

Clearly they are professional then as it wasn't obvious (if true).

If we get promoted, there are a few who are not good enough for the next level. Do you think they should down tools because they might not be playing with us next season?

ETA This surely happens every season to every team with some players. Part and parcel of the game. There's guys scoring goals against teams they've signed precontracts with in the top flight for example.

I doubt we would have raised a team for our playoff victory up at Peterhead if we stuck to that..

I'd certainly hope every player goes out and gives their best, regardless of whether they are staying or not. If they are staying then they show intent and purpose that JW will be looking for in continuing what he's building. If hey are going then they want to prove to their new team they show a professional attitude. If their future is uncertain, then they will be upping their game for their future.

MOTM by far....great work from Hilson for the goal though, felt sorry for Yano as he was excellent again.
Hearing 'rumours' that one of our star players doesn't want to play for the club next season, if true i have no idea why he was playing today?
MaCallum got Player and Hilson got Players Player after the game.

The same star player that mentioned this earlier in the season , but still starts most weeks