Rangers vs Aberdeen Sun 28th

7 minutes ago, betting competition said:

Current form? 

Won the same amount of games as Aberdeen in April, yet in March Rangers couldn't even win a game. 

Good point.

I'll be sure to remember that while I think back to your 1-0 demolition of a 9 man Kilmarnock four days ago. 

With our wafer thin fit first team squad, I really fear that we may only get a point from this one. Going by who will probably be fit, I would start,

Lewis, Ball, Considine, McKenna, Lowe, Gleeson, Ferguson (pretty sure he’s available again), Wilson, May, McLennan and Cosgrove. Subs, Cerny, Devlin, Halford, Stewart, E Ross, Campbell and Virtanen.

5 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

With our wafer thin fit first team squad, I really fear that we may only get a point from this one. Going by who will probably be fit, I would start,

Lewis, Ball, Considine, McKenna, Lowe, Gleeson, Ferguson (pretty sure he’s available again), Wilson, May, McLennan and Cosgrove. Subs, Cerny, Devlin, Halford, Stewart, E Ross, Campbell and Virtanen.

Fucking hell, he's not playing, is he?

25 minutes ago, RussellAnderson said:

I think even Rangers supporters could join us on the patter train if Morelos got a fourth red card of the season v the Dandy Dons. I’ll settle for a draw so long as that happens. A win and a Ryan Jack red is probably the dream situation though.

I think that Morelos is still out. Is this not his fourth game? I hope I’m wrong. In fact, it may just be his third match.

Edited by kingjoey

Shinnie's absence is massive, as he has been so pivotal to how successful we have been in these games this season. As we have seen on many occasions over the past two seasons, we don't have anybody who can come into the team and come close to replacing the combativeness, ball-winning and general diligence he brings to the team. 

Also not keen on having to split-up the Considine/McKenna partnership at centre-back to push Lowe forward; it might be the best of the bad options available, but Devlin hasn't looked good since returning from injury and Considine was outstanding with McKenna in the middle in both quarter-final games and in December, and that partnership has been vital to the robustness of our defending during both clean-sheet wins at Ibrox. 

14 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Nice to see that Gerrard started the season with a ridiculous statement about Aberdeen, and his obsession with us is such that he has ended the season with a similarly ridiculous statement about Aberdeen.

I can't work out whether he's genuinely deluded in thinking that Sevco are at the same level and Celtic (which is why they must be trying harder if there's a significant difference in results), or if it's just another case of poor trolling.