Rangers vs Aberdeen Sun 28th

1 minute ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Have you ever watched a football match before?

If you don't think its a penalty you don't throw your arms up, jumping about and screeching like a wain m2.

44 minutes ago, MJC said:

Is that right that Aberdeen were forced by Rangers to switch to their away kit so there was no colour clash with Allan McGregor's goalkeeper jersey?

What a marker Rangers put down yesterday. They easily swat aside Aberdeen to take second place off them and even dictated which kit they wore. That is a 'put in your place' and then some by the Rangers, something which may we'll set Aberdeen back years.

Image result for yawn gif

23 hours ago, Moomintroll said:
23 hours ago, Gusty said:
At the game i didn't even think it was close. I thought Tav was miles onside but after seeing the still picture it is actually tight but he is clearly onside and not up for debate.
Not seen the first Pen replay yet but i sit in the Copland and looked a stick on to me.
I ve seen the second penalty and Considine actually hits him twice so its a penalty and a second booking. 
I know i shouldn't be surprised by McInnes reaction about Katic holding his head in shame. This season Morelos has been wrongly sent off twice against Aberdeen and the only time he probably deserved to be sent off involved Shinnie feigned injury to get him a second booking. Admittedly Cosgrove was wrongly sent off in that game. He was woeful today.

Will not comment on the two penalties but on the offside call, his upper body was ahead of the last defender so that was offside. I do not make the rules but if any part that can score a goal, (not the arms)is offside, then it is offside. VAR cannot come quick enough.

VAR is only useful if the officials arent complete idiots, so it will be pointless having it in scottish football

Guest Moomintroll
VAR is only useful if the officials arent complete idiots, so it will be pointless having it in scottish football
That is a very good point.

We were pish , but how did the ref not take some action against Defoe for his cowardly assault on Lewis ? He obviously saw it as he gave us the free-kick.  Had to be a yellow card at least, and he could quite easily have given Defoe another yellow for simulation in the same incident , seeing as Defoe went down as if he was the one who’d taken a sore one in the face.

16 minutes ago, bennett said:

Commiserations on the loss of your much vaunted second place trophy sheep.

The slightly easier route in to Europe will hopefully be beneficial to us.

2nd and 3rd both go in at the same round (1st qualifier) next season and our coefficient points are still higher at this point so if any side was seeded to get an easier draw it would be us.

Womp Womp.

Not that we are in any way guaranteed 3rd place.

17 minutes ago, Rodhull said:

2nd and 3rd both go in at the same round (1st qualifier) next season and our coefficient points are still higher at this point so if any side was seeded to get an easier draw it would be us.

Womp Womp.

Not that we are in any way guaranteed 3rd place.

Wtf is a womp womp?

2 minutes ago, bennett said:

Wtf is a womp womp?

It's a noise usually made in old cartoons to indicate someone had done something embarrassingly dumb, or failed at something, or whatever they did backfired on them (first womp is a higher frequency sound than the second womp). It can also mean a lighthearted reaction upon receiving disappointing news of some sort.

1 hour ago, bennett said:

Commiserations on the loss of your much vaunted second place trophy sheep.

The slightly easier route in to Europe will hopefully be beneficial to us.

"Second place  trophy"

Is that what Rangers will be celebrating this season?:lol:

Edited by Sharker

4 minutes ago, Sharker said:

"Second place  trophy"

Is that what Rangers will be celebrating this season?:lol:

Nah mate we won the Alkass Cup and the Scottish Youth Cup. We are going for the real treble now if you want to follow: