Rangers vs Aberdeen Sun 28th

Defore punched the keeper and should have been sent off.

The first penalty was a foul on Ferguson before Katic dived. Contact does not equal a foul.

Second penalty is another dive and never a foul.

1 hour ago, G-MAN said:

“Tav” as you call him was never onside.

First Pen should have been an Aberdeen Free Kick.

Second Pen would not have been a foul outside the box.

I think you and your Support are exaggerating the performance tbh. Lots of possession but needed 2 debatable Pens.

Only thing not up for argument is our lack of attacking but that was obv our tactics today, which could have got us a point.

At the game i didn't even think it was close. I thought Tav was miles onside but after seeing the still picture it is actually tight but he is clearly onside and not up for debate.

Not seen the first Pen replay yet but i sit in the Copland and looked a stick on to me.

I ve seen the second penalty and Considine actually hits him twice so its a penalty and a second booking. 

I know i shouldn't be surprised by McInnes reaction about Katic holding his head in shame. This season Morelos has been wrongly sent off twice against Aberdeen and the only time he probably deserved to be sent off involved Shinnie feigned injury to get him a second booking. Admittedly Cosgrove was wrongly sent off in that game. He was woeful today.

Guest Moomintroll
At the game i didn't even think it was close. I thought Tav was miles onside but after seeing the still picture it is actually tight but he is clearly onside and not up for debate.
Not seen the first Pen replay yet but i sit in the Copland and looked a stick on to me.
I ve seen the second penalty and Considine actually hits him twice so its a penalty and a second booking. 
I know i shouldn't be surprised by McInnes reaction about Katic holding his head in shame. This season Morelos has been wrongly sent off twice against Aberdeen and the only time he probably deserved to be sent off involved Shinnie feigned injury to get him a second booking. Admittedly Cosgrove was wrongly sent off in that game. He was woeful today.
Will not comment on the two penalties but on the offside call, his upper body was ahead of the last defender so that was offside. I do not make the rules but if any part that can score a goal, (not the arms)is offside, then it is offside. VAR cannot come quick enough.

3 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
11 minutes ago, Gusty said:

Will not comment on the two penalties but on the offside call, his upper body was ahead of the last defender so that was offside. I do not make the rules but if any part that can score a goal, (not the arms)is offside, then it is offside. VAR cannot come quick enough.

I have seen the pic and the defenders foot is on the 18 yard line and NO part of Tavs body is ahead of that. Sorry but i don't make the rules. 

VAR can f**k right off!! I was at the Etihad for the City v Spurs game. It will be the death of football. To celebrate like that and then to have the decision overturned minutes later. 

I have seen the pic and the defenders foot is on the 18 yard line and NO part of Tavs body is ahead of that. Sorry but i don't make the rules. 
VAR can f**k right off!! I was at the Etihad for the City v Spurs game. It will be the death of football. To celebrate like that and then to have the decision overturned minutes later. 

Aye the death of football for a team to get through fair and square.

You don’t half talk a pile of shite.

Does Rangers getting 2 pens and Aberdeen a red card mean I don't have to listen to the Gers loyal at my work tell me tomorrow how the SFA is against them?

I noted last week that Killies 3 red cards v Aberdeen was only because they were playing Celtic next.

Must be healthy to be that paranoid

54 minutes ago, Gusty said:

He’s back. The P&B poster whose username is the nickname of a late UVF murderer.

Guest Moomintroll
On the still frame i viewed earlier, his upper body was offside, does not matter where the foot is. If any part of the attacking players body that can legally score a goal is offside, then it is offside. Take the referees exam then comment & do it impartially as we are all meant to do.

A *** not wanting VAR, the missus will never believe this one.

What is it now, 9 times you’ve faced retrospective action this season? All those occasions rangers players should’ve been sent off but weren’t, all those games where you would’ve been down to 10 men. With VAR there’s no way rangers would’ve finished 2nd this season.

2 hours ago, Gusty said:

Yeah....we should allow teams to ignore the rules if the fans are celebrating.

I celebrated the Equaliser v Killie in the 97 cup final before I seen the offside flag. Given the decision was wrong where does that leave me?

Edited by Gaz FFC

47 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

A *** not wanting VAR, the missus will never believe this one.

What is it now, 9 times you’ve faced retrospective action this season? All those occasions rangers players should’ve been sent off but weren’t, all those games where you would’ve been down to 10 men. With VAR there’s no way rangers would’ve finished 2nd this season.

And we're back to Sevco getting help from officials, is there an old firm game coming up soon.....

5 minutes ago, bennett said:

And we're back to Sevco getting help from officials, is there an old firm game coming up soon.....

At the moment it feels like 1 a month.

There would've been another 1 if you hadn't shat the bed at home to Aberdeen in the cup