Rangers vs Aberdeen Sun 28th

Sounds like a classic just like the Youth Cup final.
Great goals too. Middleton is far too good to be playing reserve football. Needs a loan to another Premiership side next season.

That’s a strike, saw his 1st but missed that after flicking over to Ajax game.

This time Sevco has went too far!!!

DEREK MCINNES has questioned Rangers' motives after Aberdeen were made to wear their away kit at Ibrox.

The Dons faced Steven Gerrard's side at Ibrox for the third time this season and wore their red home kit on previous occasions

However, they took to the Ibrox turf on Saturday in their grey second kit due to Allan McGregor's orange goalkeeping top.

McInnes says he has never known a situation like it as he hit out at the decision.

He said: "We were told we had to wear grey.

"Rangers clearly don't like us and they insisted their goalkeeper wear orange. That is the reason

"I have never known it in all my years.

But the SPFL backed Rangers and allowed them to wear the orange kit.

4 minutes ago, bennett said:

This time Sevco has went too far!!!

DEREK MCINNES has questioned Rangers' motives after Aberdeen were made to wear their away kit at Ibrox.

The Dons faced Steven Gerrard's side at Ibrox for the third time this season and wore their red home kit on previous occasions

However, they took to the Ibrox turf on Saturday in their grey second kit due to Allan McGregor's orange goalkeeping top.

McInnes says he has never known a situation like it as he hit out at the decision.

He said: "We were told we had to wear grey.

"Rangers clearly don't like us and they insisted their goalkeeper wear orange. That is the reason

"I have never known it in all my years.

But the SPFL backed Rangers and allowed them to wear the orange kit.

He said that on RedTV on Sunday - no idea why this is a story today. 

2 minutes ago, betting competition said:

He said that on RedTV on Sunday - no idea why this is a story today. 

Maybe a slack news day, first time that I'd seen it.

Didn't Man utd blame a grey strip once after losing a game?

Maybe a slack news day, first time that I'd seen it.

Didn't Man utd blame a grey strip once after losing a game?

They changed at ht saying they couldn’t see each other, think it was at The Dell

1 hour ago, bennett said:

The quote I've seen was actually "don't like us in red". Not sure who did the editing of it from wherever you've quoted.

Rangers played Killie in a red top with Mcgregor in the orange kit so seems strange to make a big deal out of it now. Probably just looking for any edge in the hope it would offput Aberdeen in however small a way it could. Don't think anyone has claimed it made any difference.

It's the second dull away top in a row for us that I'll be glad to see the back of for that reason alone.

20 hours ago, TavTastic said:

Sounds like a classic just like the Youth Cup final.

Great goals too. Middleton is far too good to be playing reserve football. Needs a loan to another Premiership side next season.

"Needs playing for the Colts in League 2 next season", Shirley?

16 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

"Needs playing for the Colts in League 2 next season", Shirley?

Colts in the league system are actually a good idea (ducks for cover) and I don't just mean for Rangers + Celtic.

1 minute ago, TavTastic said:

Colts in the league system are actually a good idea (ducks for cover) and I don't just mean for Rangers + Celtic.

Why?