Rangers vs Aberdeen Sun 28th

I can't make my mind up:

• A controversy-free game of entertaining football is on the cards here with both teams showing broadly similar form these past few week.
  • More red cards, salty tears and managerial meltdowns is on the cards here as Rangers have a point to prove and Aberdeen have a European spot to play for.

I missed our game on Sat but, based on reports and highlights, I'd go with the same starting 11.

We've struggled with the sheep's spoiling tactics recently, wave after wave of attack is what beardy is wanting from us.

We need to sit in, use our pacey players and play them at their own game.

Some tough games ahead and if we don't play it smarter we could lose out on a top three spot.

This must be the only game I have ever hoped for Willie Collum to be chosen to referee.

Edit: Unfortunately, Don Robertson has been given the gig. Collum still hasn't refereed a Rangers game since November 3rd (according to Soccerbase)

Edited by Suspect Device

6 minutes ago, KingKamara said:

Aberdeen will be keen to bottle Europe before they have the chance to actually bottle it in Europe. 

A real credit to our record against Rangers this season that you've resorted to this kind of  patter.