Saints vs Saintees 27/4/19

15 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

It looks to me like DJ Chapsticks is shiting it here tbh. 

This. As someone who knows both said on another thread, chapstick has weight advantage but the weirdo from the isles has the height(and therefor the all important reach) advantage. My money is on the fruit loop.

1 minute ago, tree house tam said:

This. As someone who knows both said on another thread, chapstick has weight advantage but the weirdo from the isles has the height(and therefor the all important reach) advantage. My money is on the fruit loop.

At least the half-time entertainment is sorted for the weekend.

st Mirren are having one of their best seasons in years, and yet here they are, fighting away with one another.  Makes no sense.

This Demented zebra character seems like a thoroughly sound chap though, can't believe the rest are ganging up on him this way.

47 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

My ticket is already booked for the away end. :( 

3 hours ago, PauloPerth said:

st Mirren are having one of their best seasons in years, and yet here they are, fighting away with one another.  Makes no sense.

This Demented zebra character seems like a thoroughly sound chap though, can't believe the rest are ganging up on him this way.

Have to disagree there, I'm with chappy. The Zebra guy is clearly a raging racist, particularly with regards to West Africans. It's all the more inexcusable as he's clearly spent a lot of time there - teaching English I would imagine from the eloquence of his prose. 

1 hour ago, Munoz said:

I'm predictable, but accurate. How about this one.. Guess the trophy cabinet...

3_Trophy_cabinet_2.JPG

Ours includes a Scottish Cup, Jackie McNamara, Neil McCann and Dundee FC, so it cant be ours.