Saints vs Saintees 27/4/19

2 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:
4 minutes ago, ali_91 said:
You posted a video of you playing football manager in your mums house wearing St Mirren pyjamas mate. 

Did he really? I find that funny.

He's got the wrong guy but I'll let him waffle on. Bless him.

Just now, Arch Stanton said:
2 minutes ago, ali_91 said:
You posted a video of you playing football manager in your mums house wearing St Mirren pyjamas mate. 

Did he really? I find that funny.

I don't know if Wisbit is Munoz but Wisbit definitely did do an FM livestream type thing with what appeared to be St. Mirren jammies or a housecoat on... must have been about 5 or 6 years ago now.

It became a bit of a legendary thing for a couple of years and led to most St. Mirren fans being accused at one point of 'crying into our St. Mirren bedsheets' after any defeat and having St. Mirren wallpaper, curtains and the like.

Was decent point and laugh material to be fair....had it been another team's fan, we'd haven been all over it.... much better than things like'the Maureens' or the terribly imaginative 'St Boo'.

Just now, djchapsticks said:

I don't know if Wisbit is Munoz but Wisbit definitely did do an FM livestream type thing with what appeared to be St. Mirren jammies or a housecoat on... must have been about 5 or 6 years ago now.

It became a bit of a legendary thing for a couple of years and led to most St. Mirren fans being accused at one point of 'crying into our St. Mirren bedsheets' after any defeat and having St. Mirren wallpaper, curtains and the like.

Was decent point and laugh material to be fair....had it been another team's fan, we'd haven been all over it.... much better than things like'the Maureens' or the terribly imaginative 'St Boo'.

I am Wisbit 

1a3a7cd52ee8b191bf4ba733117a06bf.gif

Just now, ali_91 said:

Ending myself at St Boo tbf. Classic. 

To be fair, when you have such lofty competition as 'you're relegation fodder lol' vs '236 fans lol' for about 8 fucking pages, I suppose St. Boo is the pinnacle of witticism.

1 minute ago, djchapsticks said:

Was it you who did the stream, though? Just as you said he's got the wrong guy.....or was it Reynard?

No idea mate. FA to do with me . I'm just taking the piss out of this pleb.

4 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

Ending myself at St Boo tbf. Classic. 

Oh and one more thing:

St. Boo was coined and is constantly used by Bennett.... so you think Bennett, who is the biggest greeting-faced, perma offended whelp on this site, is funny - kindly get the f**k out of this thread and ask the mods to permaban you. :) 

10 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

What the f**k is a housecoat? Is it a weegieland thing?

Edited by Tibbermoresaint
Reasons

Just now, tree house tam said:

Just looking to catch up, how many square go's is the weirdo from the hebrides up to now? Also has the pyjama wearer really pissed himself?

Wee Ali_twat is the pyjama wearer.