Saints vs Saintees 27/4/19

7 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

You ignored the fact the fans were bouncing at 0-0 Again when getting beat , again when drawing. You fans are as boring that I have ever seen at our stadium

The worst team I have seen at St Mirren stadium stop teams playing seriously you don't see it ? You could say part of the game but Jesus plastic St Johnstone are as boring as their fans. 

Of course they were bouncing. Scabbing a point at home against a bigger club doesn't happen every day for the wee saints. You should celebrate it.

3 hours ago, PauloPerth said:

Your lot sing our songs and have even started playing the Skids before kick off. Total imposters.

We are rightly the Saints, due to Perth formerly being called St John’s toon. What is your reason?

Please go down in the play offs. St Mirren bring nothing to the top league.

Put yer maggot back in your pants, nae c***s biting.

1 minute ago, Tibbermoresaint said:

Of course they were bouncing. Scabbing a point at home against a bigger club doesn't happen every day for the wee saints. You should celebrate it.

Mate St Johnstone are a bore . Have wrote you are well organised I also admire you chairman who goes beyond the call of duty. Your manager is switched on , all compliments. Your fan base is is extremely poor watching today I can see why. Still if you like a boring team who am I to argue.  No fans no atmosphere. Good on those who made the trip to the historic town of Paisley. 

On 24/04/2019 at 19:23, tree house tam said:

Threats just aren't the same when you've seen those same folk still staying with parents(likely only one tbh) in their 20s, wearing pyjamas and getting told to keep the noise down by mummy

Poor wee Ali 91 called out by one of his own 

It's interesting st Mirren fans want to belittle St Johnstone in this way. And then I did a wee bit of digging on the way up the road out of curiosity.
If you include this season, as 10th is realistically their best finish, St Mirren's best league seasons have been finishing 8th in the top league on 2 occasions (TWO) in the past thirty (30) seasons.
Other than those two stellar seasons, their next best is 10th a few times. A lot of 11th and 12th's as well. And 16 seasons in the division below.
Now I take no pleasure in highlighting these facts, but I was quite shocked at how shite they actually are.
No wonder their fans are bouncing at getting a 1-1 draw at home to us in what was nothing more than an end of season workout for St Johnstone.
The chance of 10th is still within your grasp buddies, shoot for those stars...

Just wait till you no longer have a chairman with deep pockets.

I thought we were well beaten in the midfield, Craig and Davidson ran it, a bit of diving and a bit of play acting but that is what this league requires. 

I don’t recall the ball being in the air so much at any of our games this season    

Dont think either team deserved to win and the equaliser was a screamer the the keeper did well to see. 

8 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

Probably the best goal I've seen in 10 years in that ground. 

And there has been some competition. 

3 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

Indeed, Higdon, Mallan and Hammill just off the top of my head.

Dargo's volley and Carey's 40 yarder, both against Hearts, up there as well.

4 hours ago, Silvio said:

I love my shitey team. Give me some yoyo seasons with cracking promotion campaigns and a major trophy every 25 years or so and I'll be fine.

You can have your 7th place finishes and one major trophy every 100 years.

Oh, and your 236 fans. 

Of all the bitter posts on this thread I think this one is my favourite. Can almost taste the anguish. Shite town, shite team. Shut your pus.

IMG_3947.jpg.1aa44d1ffa570325473909e51afcfb28.jpg