Saints vs Saintees 27/4/19

Never offered anyone a square go I left school a long time ago. However I received a pm from a new account  he is a semi  professional boxer he tells me and I had till 11am this morning to make a public apology for calling him a 'twat ' told him I apologise in the pm. The PM's keep coming like a ping pong game. I kindly gave him my full name , where and what time I park the colour and make and my seat number of my season ticket seat. 
Head in orbit.

37 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
3 hours ago, Demented Zebra said:
Never offered anyone a square go I left school a long time ago. However I received a pm from a new account  he is a semi  professional boxer he tells me and I had till 11am this morning to make a public apology for calling him a 'twat ' told him I apologise in the pm. The PM's keep coming like a ping pong game. I kindly gave him my full name , where and what time I park the colour and make and my seat number of my season ticket seat. 

Head in orbit.

Your standards are slipping - why haven't you demanded that the PMs be posted?

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

When they make it this obvious that it absolutely did not happen, its just a waste of everyones time.

I am jaded.

FFS, if you want anything done around here you have to do it yourself. 

@Demented Zebra can we have screenshots of the aforementioned PMs please?

Thank you. 

Not me mate I'm a successful happy chappy,  followed the buddies since the late 60's  all the up's and downs including trips to Europe. 
This came as a complete shock to me. Judging by your posts on this thread, I thought you were still at school.

6 hours ago, Demented Zebra said:

So someone, I presume with no posts, demanded an apology for calling him a twat?

Stranger and stranger. :lol: 

Edited by djchapsticks

9 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Threats just aren't the same when you've seen ali_91 still staying with parents(likely only one tbh) in their 20s, wearing pyjamas and getting told to keep the noise down by mummy.

Couldn't agree more.

ok so it seems we have a say in the relegation dog-fight, with st mirren being an ugly heinz 57 type mongrol dog that just wanders around the edge of weegieland picking up whatever scraps it can and hamilton being the other ugly mongrol dog at the other end of weegieland that nobody even notices, with dundee being the flat dog in the middle of the road that people just keep running over and over cause nobody can be arsed putting it in the wheelie bin.

so which of these dogs should we send down with the scum?

i personally hate hamilton so i would like them to go down and st mirren are easy to beat, so we should let them win this weekend and see it as an investment for easy points next season, thoughts?