Saints vs Saintees 27/4/19

1 minute ago, Coventry Saint said:

Anyone playing St Mirren-St Johnstone match thread bingo will be on for a full house very shortly, having already picked up the unexpected bonus balls for offers of a square go, and for allegations of West African racism (or something... it was hard to follow).

Only a matter of time until Ruud Gullit pops up. Sometime tomorrow I suspect.

4 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Can a team not have more than one nickname?

Dundee for example are called The Dees and The Dark Blues. United are known as The Terrors and The Tangerines. Celtic - Bhoys, Hoops, Celts.

For what it's worth, it's always been Saints (St Mirren) and Saintees (St Johnstone) for me with St Mirren also acknowledging themselves as Buddies.

The real Saints are solely the Saints, the fake ones are the ones who have another nickname.

Even their own club acknowledges that.

26 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

St Johnstone - Saints TV

St Mirren - Buddievision

St Johnstone - The Saints

St Mirren - The Buddies

Your own club chose Buddievision before we'd even begun Saints TV...

Though the question was why Fakes ? Anyway just a bit of leg pulling. 

11 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Your clubs official website had your nickname down as "The Saintees".

I no longer have the screen grab, maybe [mention=1852]Rugster[/mention] can oblige?

No screenshot, no proof, IMO.

11 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Your clubs official website had your nickname down as "The Saintees".

I no longer have the screen grab, maybe [mention=1852]Rugster[/mention] can oblige?

I don't but the first story on their home page refers to "late Saintees".

1 hour ago, Coventry Saint said:

Anyone playing St Mirren-St Johnstone match thread bingo will be on for a full house very shortly, having already picked up the unexpected bonus balls for offers of a square go, and for allegations of West African racism (or something... it was hard to follow).

Even better, the offer of violence was intra-team, not even between opposing fans.  And it didn't involve Tam. That makes it a rollover, or something. 

50 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Never offered anyone a square go I left school a long time ago. However I received a pm from a new account  he is a semi  professional boxer he tells me and I had till 11am this morning to make a public apology for calling him a 'twat ' told him I apologise in the pm. The PM's keep coming like a ping pong game. I kindly gave him my full name , where and what time I park the colour and make and my seat number of my season ticket seat. 

2 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

Never offered anyone a square go I left school a long time ago. However I received a pm from a new account  he is a semi  professional boxer he tells me and I had till 11am this morning to make a public apology for calling him a 'twat ' told him I apologise in the pm. The PM's keep coming like a ping pong game. I kindly gave him my full name , where and what time I park the colour and make and my seat number of my season ticket seat. 

Will this hilarity also be covered by my Saints TV subscription? Or is it pay per view?

42 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

:lol: you’re a mental case. 

1 hour ago, Valentino Bolognese said:

Even better, the offer of violence was intra-team, not even between opposing fans.  And it didn't involve Tam. That makes it a rollover, or something. 

I'll square go any c**t that uses the word Saintees and sings that playground like "we are the Dundee haters" song, c***s.

3 hours ago, Tibbermoresaint said:

Only a matter of time until Ruud Gullit pops up. Sometime tomorrow I suspect.

Don't think we do that one anymore after a Saintees fan had a full blown racist meltdown over Ki's "disgusting eating habits" a while back.

2 hours ago, Demented Zebra said:

:lol:

Alright, own up, who was it?