Saints vs Saintees 27/4/19

So that’s Dj Chapsticks and yer man codfish with St Johnstone as their big team. Any other St Mirren fans going to admit to it? 

It’s the McDiarmid Park atmosphere - just can’t get enough!

55 minutes ago, glenburn bud said:

Aside from one or two exceptions the fakes who frequent this site are total wankers. 

What are "fakes". Genuine question. 

It can't be glory hunters as, with all due respect, that doesn't make sense so I'm struggling to see why someone would associate themselves with a club like St Mirren, with all due respect, if they weren't a genuine supporter. 

Thank you in advance for the definition. 

17 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

It can't be glory hunters as, with all due respect, that doesn't make sense so I'm struggling to see why someone would associate themselves with a club like St Mirren, with all due respect, if they weren't a genuine supporter. 

Fake Saints = St Johnstone. 

16 hours ago, Dee Man said:

It's what we've always called them, and in a hilarious display of that west coast banter we all know and love, they've started using it about us.

14 minutes ago, Valentino Bolognese said:

Anyone know if this is on Saints TV (our version)? 

I have to sit this one out unfortunately but I might be able to sneakily have half an eye on my phone.  Was at the last one just after Christmas so don't know if St Mirren are 'on the list' or not. 

I watched the last game there, somewhere, though.

24 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

It's what we've always called them, and in a hilarious display of that west coast banter we all know and love, they've started using it about us.

Saints are founder members of the league we came along first it's really quite simple to grasp. 

St Johnstone > St Mirren.

Saints have given us a fair few players over the years that have turned out to be cracking players for us. Kerr and Kane being the latest ones. They also gave us Stephen Dobbie who turned out to be a not bad signing.

Geed c***s B)

19 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

Saints are founder members of the league we came along first it's really quite simple to grasp. 

St Johnstone - Saints TV

St Mirren - Buddievision

St Johnstone - The Saints

St Mirren - The Buddies

Your own club chose Buddievision before we'd even begun Saints TV...

Anyone playing St Mirren-St Johnstone match thread bingo will be on for a full house very shortly, having already picked up the unexpected bonus balls for offers of a square go, and for allegations of West African racism (or something... it was hard to follow).

Can a team not have more than one nickname?

Dundee for example are called The Dees and The Dark Blues. United are known as The Terrors and The Tangerines. Celtic - Bhoys, Hoops, Celts.

For what it's worth, it's always been Saints (St Mirren) and Saintees (St Johnstone) for me with St Mirren also acknowledging themselves as Buddies.