Saints vs Saintees 27/4/19

Just now, ali_91 said:

St Johnstone have qualified for Europe more times this decade than St Mirren have in their history. Good night. 

Im really pleased for you genuinely. Your team getting into Europe should be commended. Have already wrote your chairman is class a shining light in Scottish Football. 

On 23/04/2019 at 00:31, Demented Zebra said:

I'm as sober as you can be charlton

I'd rather be Leyton Orient if that's OK with you... 

But seriously, I have no fucking idea what you are blathering on about. Not even a modicum of a clue. 

Away to bed, Debra. X

1 minute ago, djchapsticks said:

I'd rather be Leyton Orient if that's OK with you... 

But seriously, I have no fucking idea what you are blathering on about. Not even a modicum of a clue. 

Away to bed, Debra. X

Not surprised Mr Fake no St Mirren fan in my eye's . Go kid your mates on Mr Fake. 

Djchapsticks is welcome in the away end on Saturday if he’s being rejected by St Mirren fans. We’re an inclusive and open minded club and we take all sorts. Even those who preside in the weegie triangle. 

3 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Djchapsticks is welcome in the away end on Saturday if he’s being rejected by St Mirren fans. We’re an inclusive and open minded club and we take all sorts. Even those who preside in the weegie triangle. 

He is not being rejected by buddies Kyle only me . Anyway come down to the historic town of Paisley a warm welcome awaits those who do not support the old firm. Enjoy the game not too munch though . 

20 minutes ago, Kyle said:

That's the thing, I didn't even realise there was an issue with the guy until recently. I genuinely couldn't care less about him, have never raised his name to try and belittle him (like he's made a poor attempt at doing with myself on this thread) or even know who he his (though he claims to know me - but them I'm fucking #BoxOffice).

I have picked up a few factual inaccuracies in his posts which I do with supporters of all clubs and had direct debate about it with him, most recently about his inflated numbers relating to how much extra money we brought in from giving extra stands to the OF.

I can only think this is where his anger towards me comes from since he took great offence and asked me to 'say it to his face', which I legitimately laughed at the ridiculousness of given I only said his sums were well off - I don't think the delivery of that would really change in a face to face situation :lol: .

And now seems to be preoccupied in turning non-related threads into some sort of daft feud that I'm genuinely not in the least bit interested in as I can't understand about 60% of what he types. 

But cheers for the invite... I'd be happy to but I'd be bumping your away support up by about 10% if I did that. ;)

Edited by djchapsticks

2 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

That's the thing, I didn't even realise there was an issue with the guy until recently. I genuinely couldn't care less about him, have never raised his name to try and belittle him (like he's made a poor attempt at doing with myself on this thread) or even know who he his (though he claims to know me - but them I'm fucking #BoxOffice).

I have picked up a few factual inaccuracies in his posts which I do with supporters of all clubs and had direct debate about it with him, most recently about his inflated numbers relating to how much extra money we brought in from giving extra stands to the OF.

I can only think this is where his anger towards me comes from since he took great offence and asked me to 'say it to his face', which I legitimately laughed at the ridiculousness of given I only said his sums were well off - I don't think the delivery of that would really change in a face to face situation :lol: .

And now seems to be preoccupied in turning non-related threads into some sort of daft feud that I'm genuinely not in the least bit interested in as I can't understand about 60% of what he types. 

But cheers for the invite... I'd be happy to but I'd be bumping your away support up by about 10% if I did that. ;)

You called me a racist I'm sure Div would tell you I'm not. Have not forgotte that you joined the Dunfermline fans accusing me. I told you to .inform the law. Which you did not. I told you inform the web-masters which you did not . Because you accused me wrongly.  That is my problem with you. Come to my face and accuse me of being racist or apologie.  I have worked around the world including West Africa with locals have very strong feelings on racism which you accused me of which will not go away unless you apologie to my face. 

7 hours ago, Kyle said:

We clean sweeped Hamilton last season did we not? We conceded right enough. 

That's called a "dirty sweep", clean sweep is if you get four clean sheets.

All aboard with St Mirren fans bitching about each other btw, pls continue.