Airdrie vs The Champions

Hawkshaw, Glass and Cairns were excellent on Saturday. I know I've said it before but I think Cairns should have been getting more of a game last season. I know he can be a bit hot headed at times and pickup a few bookings but you need someone in the middle of the park to put his foot in. He adds a bit of drive and fight in the team.  We've been far to pedestrian in the middle of the park. 

I agree with you about his long term weaknesses for us but he was certainly not as bad as you say in this one game. All a matter of opinion :he did make a mess of a first touch in second half and put it into the stand with the second, but he did acknowledge how bad that was.  Since Arbroath put Spence and Donnelly up front they have lost their edge but the back three yesterday did the job on them. There are as you say others who should also be released where possible but the list is long and opinions will vary. I hope Murray gets it right.
If you only saw that one very obvious f**k up then you weren't paying attention.

2 hours ago, Mybitchunderprotest said:
On ‎28‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 19:41, Chapelhall chap said:
I agree with you about his long term weaknesses for us but he was certainly not as bad as you say in this one game. All a matter of opinion :he did make a mess of a first touch in second half and put it into the stand with the second, but he did acknowledge how bad that was.  Since Arbroath put Spence and Donnelly up front they have lost their edge but the back three yesterday did the job on them. There are as you say others who should also be released where possible but the list is long and opinions will vary. I hope Murray gets it right.

If you only saw that one very obvious f**k up then you weren't paying attention.

I did leave my specs in the car so maybe that explains it. 

20 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

League was won, teams on their holidays, title party next week and Airdrie away is pish emoji1303.png

Airdrie away is pish? 

Won the league? Last away game? I'd expect the biggest away support of the season partying all the way not caring which town the game was in.

Still that's just me.