Sign in to follow this  
Patrick Bateman

Hamilton Academical v Livingston

Well where to start with this one. 

Didn’t think we would get anything before the game due to Hamilton having everything to play for and us having nothing. We badly missed Halkett today, our back 3 really struggled with the 2 Hamilton forwards, they were a real menace in the first 45. We couldn’t really create any chances because of Hardie having an off day, he looked tired,  he still looked as though he was trying but he didn’t have his usual energy. If anyone else is our goalkeeper then I would bet your bottom dollar  we go in at half time 3-0 down. Kelly was outstanding and his 2 saves to keep us level were fantastic, I just hope we can hold onto him this summer even though I think it will be very unlikely.  After the first 2 minutes of the second half we came alive and scored 3 great goals, the gentleman sitting beside me got up and left after the Hamilton penalty went was scored lol . Big shout out to Lawson as I think his energy was massive for us, the Hittman back to his best aswell, I think a draw was probably a fair result although it hurts a bit more due to the last goal being very late on. If we want to finish above St Johnstone then we have to win next week but if we play like we did after it went 2-0 and with Halkett back I think we will next weekend.

Would take the 99 for Hamilton next season. Looked a bit of a handful and we never really got grips with him.

Steve Lawson MOTM, with stellar displays from Pittman and Menga. Disappointed to lose the late goal but after stinking the joint out for the first 50 minutes I’d have bit your hand off for a draw.

5 hours ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Game was lost as soon as that clueless c**t took Mackinnon off.

Absolute pish patter. 

Yet you beat it with the 'Canning In' signature. Oooft.

That game was some laugh was pissing ma self at the wee guys in the corner celebrating like they won the league when accies made it 3-3 and Steve Lawson and Dolly Menga are God’s 

Would take the 99 for Hamilton next season. Looked a bit of a handful and we never really got grips with him.

Steve Lawson MOTM, with stellar displays from Pittman and Menga. Disappointed to lose the late goal but after stinking the joint out for the first 50 minutes I’d have bit your hand off for a draw.

He’s been out injured for a year and this was his first start of the season. Big Oggy could be a great player if he can steer clear of injuries.