Sign in to follow this  
Flybhoy

Celtic v Kilmarnock

21 hours ago, HibsFan said:

Hate love to be that guy, but that was the 68th minute.  M8.png.ed1d309d9dc8f339f0e779564df44dc6.png

220px-Dwight_Schrute.jpg

2 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

For me both teams lack composure in front of goal yesterday if's but's and maybe's.
At least the famous pies made a game of it, the wee nudge on the back from brown on O'Donnell wasn't enough to give a pen.
Rogic was playing Australian rules yesterday.

Rubbish, you'd have been greetin like a 2 year old if it had been the other way round & Collum waved play on.....

6 hours ago, Estragon said:

A man is dead. His wife and children mourn his loss and grieve while people like you turn it into a platform to glorify a football team through nonsensical romantic schmaltz and post-Diana pish like this.

You must be a great laugh on a night out. 

On ‎28‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 00:05, Drew Brees said:

IMG_5594.jpg

That's a good bit before the start of the game, as I was behind the pillar in the upper section and we arrived during Walk On before the teams came out and there fore nobody stood there.

That's a good bit before the start of the game, as I was behind the pillar in the upper section and we arrived during Walk On before the teams came out and there fore nobody stood there.

I posted it because of the sign the fans were holding up, respect to killie fans for that.

The Brown/O'Donnell incident is a penalty every day of the week, we got away with one there. 

The Brown/O'Donnell incident is a penalty every day of the week, we got away with one there. 

Only seen it at the time, not seen any highlights since, understandably, but both my mate and me agreed, def penalty.

1 hour ago, Drew Brees said:

I posted it because of the sign the fans were holding up, respect to killie fans for that.

Like all clubs we have some eejits amongst our supporters.However I think our fans on Saturday were a credit to our club,town and to football in general. And of course we just let Celtic win to help make the day.It was obviously stage managed for the goal with the clock showing 67 mins. 

1 hour ago, Drew Brees said: