Celtic v Kilmarnock

Looking forward to seeing goals being given in the 0th minute in the future.
I think the new laws on time introduced by Celtic mean we're all a year younger too. Good news all round.

Big Billy always said there was a fairytale aspect to Celtic. Today backed up those words. Incredible that our number 5 would score the winning goal with 67 minutes on the clock. The script couldn't have been written any better.

Edited by The Chief

Shocking first half. Better in the 2nd.

Very few more glorious things in football that a keeper time wasting from the kick off then to see them scrambling about trying to get the ball back as quickly as possible when his team is one down.

3 points in the bag will do

All this rush from the IRA supporters to see divine signs in a football result is rather funny  . It’s called coincidence bhoys 

Mind you Scott Brown wears the no 8 and it takes that number of fouls before he’s spoken to by the referee,  so there may be something in it after all ;) 

All this rush from the IRA supporters to see divine signs in a football result is rather funny  . It’s called coincidence bhoys 
Mind you Scott Brown wears the no 8 and it takes that number of fouls before he’s spoken to by the referee,  so there may be something in it after all [emoji6] 

I'm glad you're not bothered.

38 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Very few more glorious things in football that a keeper time wasting from the kick off then to see them scrambling about trying to get the ball back as quickly as possible when his team is one down.

Aye that was rather good. Most entertaining thing to happen today aside from Nessun Dorma.

1 hour ago, HibsFan said:

This is the support who have been trying to move Saltcoats twenty miles closer to Glasgow since 1967 to make the 'all the Lisbon Lions were born within ten miles of Celtic Park' stat true. Underestimate them at your peril.

I would be happier if Saltcoats was moved into the sea rather than being moved closer to Glasgow.

50 minutes ago, Romeo said:
1 hour ago, kennysmassiveego said:
Mind you Scott Brown wears the no 8 and it takes that number of fouls before he’s spoken to by the referee,  so there may be something in it after all emoji6.png 

I'm glad you're not bothered.

Well spotted 

Guess it’s because I don’t believe in that religious sh!te unlike the old scum fans who use it as a stick to beat each other up with ;) 

Big Billy always said there was a fairytale aspect to Celtic. Today backed up those words. Incredible that our number 5 would score the winning goal with 67 minutes on the clock. The script couldn't have been written any better.

Certainly sounds like some kind of betting scandal. Hopefully the authorities look into it.

32 minutes ago, kennysmassiveego said:

Well spotted 

Guess it’s because I don’t believe in that religious sh!te unlike the old scum fans who use it as a stick to beat each other up with ;) 

Mate, leave it. You are obvioulsy raging cause your team got beat. Away and have a lie down ya clown.

34 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Mate, leave it. You are obvioulsy raging cause your team got beat. Away and have a lie down ya clown.

Mate honestly not , I’m not a glory hunting old scum fan so I expect more losses than wins . I am also not going to take your advice as it’s terribly difficult with these shoes I’m wearing , can’t get under the top bunk 

6 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

Isn’t this for cup final? Thought it was on armbands today.

No, it was today.  Look, here's a player with number 5 on his shorts...:unsure2:_106618256_18943593.jpg.d2656ffd7ae73504d8c95db0eb913050.jpg

Turns out you're correct.   Read yesterday, we'd have them on tonight but looks like just the cup final now.