Celtic v Kilmarnock

18 hours ago, The Chief said:

Big Billy always said there was a fairytale aspect to Celtic. Today backed up those words. Incredible that our number 5 would score the winning goal with 67 minutes on the clock. The script couldn't have been written any better.

A man is dead. His wife and children mourn his loss and grieve while people like you turn it into a platform to glorify a football team through nonsensical romantic schmaltz and post-Diana pish like this.

18 minutes ago, killie_lad said:

It's a shame really that we're being applauded for having human decency but then again rangers and Celtic have brought the standards down so low that we are

Exactly.   We don't need any plaudits from either cheek for behaving normally. 

Never saw the game as I don't go to Parkhead, but seems we played well yesterday and were unlucky not to get something from the game. 

Looking forward to seeing the penalty incident with SOD on the highlights tonight. 

Exactly.   We don't need any plaudits from either cheek for behaving normally. 
Never saw the game as I don't go to Parkhead, but seems we played well yesterday and were unlucky not to get something from the game. 
Looking forward to seeing the penalty incident with SOD on the highlights tonight. 
It would be nice if they could remember this next time they come to killie, before they invade the pitch, break seats, sing their sectarian shite, crowd round young guys trying to pick fights etc. I'll not hold my breath.

19 hours ago, The Chief said:

Big Billy always said there was a fairytale aspect to Celtic. Today backed up those words. Incredible that our number 5 would score the winning goal with 67 minutes on the clock. The script couldn't have been written any better.

Tell you what as the other arse cheeks have got a claim in to be the queens 11 why don’t your lot claim to be gods 11 ?

s’only fair 

16 hours ago, Connor7 said:

Celtic were awful again today. Killie must of left wondering how they never got something out that game.

Lennon should be no where near that job next season.

16 hours ago, 18May1991 said:

Yup. Had this discussion with a Celtic supporting friend. He was jumping to Lennon’s defence, trying to tell me (or convince himself) that he was doing a good job .... he’s not. Yes, he’ll win the league and very possibly the cup, but he shouldn’t even be considered. Celtic are very clearly going backwards with him in charge. 

The search for perfection continues wonder what the reaction will be like when Neil Lennon's Celtic lose a game.
Can't see Jose Mourinho getting the job don't like his style of play either.

2 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

For me both teams lack composure in front of goal yesterday if's but's and maybe's.
At least the famous pies made a game of it, the wee nudge on the back from brown on O'Donnell wasn't enough to give a pen.
Rogic was playing Australian rules yesterday.

Rubbish, you'd have been greetin like a 2 year old if it had been the other way round & Collum waved play on.....

6 hours ago, Estragon said:

A man is dead. His wife and children mourn his loss and grieve while people like you turn it into a platform to glorify a football team through nonsensical romantic schmaltz and post-Diana pish like this.

You must be a great laugh on a night out. 

That's a good bit before the start of the game, as I was behind the pillar in the upper section and we arrived during Walk On before the teams came out and there fore nobody stood there.

I posted it because of the sign the fans were holding up, respect to killie fans for that.

The Brown/O'Donnell incident is a penalty every day of the week, we got away with one there. 

Only seen it at the time, not seen any highlights since, understandably, but both my mate and me agreed, def penalty.