Clyde v QP

Is it next Saturday yet?

Anyone saying that Rankin’s challenge was horrendous or anything like that need to settle. He nipped in won the ball then both players tangled. It was completely innocuous.

the old stand at cowdenbeath will be rocking next week the noise coming from it as one of boys said to me they will hear it at hampden . [emoji23]
going to be quite a day central park and hampden nerve janglers doesn't even get close [emoji6]

9 hours ago, Bulstrode said:

If QPFC stick with Roberts they can look forward to the Lowland league. He was a dud at Ayr and couldn't get a gig in the SJFA as a coach. If he spent more time giving instructions to his young players rather than glaring at the poltroons in our support and trying to pick disputes with the Clyde managers, then QPFC might have been more disciplined.
His yelling of "McNiff" when big Martin rightly shyed the ball into the box following Rankin's injury was laughable.
Maybe QPFC should stick with him - they deserve each other.

Would 100% rather be relegated to the Lowland League under Roberts than sit in the stand lauding a rapist and a racist. In fact, I'd rather watch us kick a ball around sports centre astroturfs at an even lower level than do that. 

Would 100% rather be relegated to the Lowland League under Roberts than sit in the stand lauding a rapist and a racist. In fact, I'd rather watch us kick a ball around sports centre astroturfs at an even lower level than do that. 
Cheer up hen [emoji8][emoji23][emoji837][emoji836][emoji835]

4 minutes ago, The Clyde Man said:

Taking it badly then Annie? 

Been consistent in saying it throughout the season, before and after we beat you, as well as before and after we lost to you. 

26 minutes ago, an86 said:

From what I saw yesterday your wish may come true next season , good luck with that one.

30 minutes ago, an86 said:

No you wouldn’t. :lol:

10 minutes ago, Karpaty Lviv said:

No you wouldn’t. :lol:

Genuinely would have stopped going if we'd signed Goodwilllie. Would also have stopped going if we hadn't immediately released a player found guilty of racist abuse and showing no remorse. 

If folk can look at their partners, daughters, mothers etc. in the eye and spend their Saturdays cheering on a guy who attacked an incapacitated woman, then fair play to them. It wouldn't be me. 

Edited by an86

49 minutes ago, cfcuk said:

the old stand at cowdenbeath will be rocking next week the noise coming from it as one of boys said to me they will hear it at hampden . emoji23.png
going to be quite a day central park and hampden nerve janglers doesn't even get close emoji6.png

Well, well- what I'M hearing on the Sunday grapevine is that someone at the club wants us placed in the terracing next week, and NOT in the stand, on top of procuring "security arrangements" on behalf of Cowdenbeath in their home fixture. 

Now, i wonder why this is deemed an appropriate act? 

Genuinely would have stopped going if we'd signed Goodwilllie. Would also have stopped going if we hadn't immediately released a player found guilty of racist abuse and showing no remorse. 
If folk can look at their partners, daughters, mothers etc. in the eye and spend their Saturdays cheering on a guy who attacked a woman in her sleep, then fair play to them. It wouldn't be me. 
I assume you don't go to Hampden to watch Scotland because the SFA employ the racist and misogyny texting Malky MacKay? Do you campaign for your club not to negotiate with his employer to sell your stadium?

Perhaps you don't visit Broadwood as your entrance fee will directly be funding Goodwillie's salary?

Perhaps you're like many others on P&B that would boycott this or boycott that but are in actual fact liars, insincere and full of bullshit.

3 minutes ago, You Only Live Twice said:

They probably manage because the club dealt with it in-house rather than the tabloids or a daft forum

Can't think of a single job anywhere else that you wouldn't be sacked for racially abusing someone. 

10 minutes ago, an86 said:

Genuinely would have stopped going if we'd signed Goodwilllie. Would also have stopped going if he hadn't immediately released a player found guilty of racist abuse and showing no remorse. 

If folk can look at their partners, daughters, mothers etc. in the eye and spend their Saturday's cheering on a guy who attacked a woman in her sleep, then fair play to them. It wouldn't be me. 

Easy to say that when you support QP, but if you support a good team it's hard to stay away. Clyde had people try it ,  John Mason lasted 2 weeks then  came running back sneaking in hoping no one would notice, try changing your team to one you'll support 100%

That's an all time low even for you sweetcheeks Annie. We only laud really good football and that's what's its all about. As well documented previously this is not the platform for being so righteous, you may even get your wish for your team to sink further than the Lowland League!!.........

1 minute ago, haufdaft said:

I assume you don't go to Hampden to watch Scotland because the SFA employ the racist and misogyny texting Malky MacKay? Do you campaign for your club not to negotiate with his employer to sell your stadium?

Perhaps you don't visit Broadwood as your entrance fee will directly be funding Goodwillie's salary?

Perhaps you're like many others on P&B that would boycott this or boycott that but are in actual fact liars, insincere and full of bullshit.

MacKay, as big a c**t as he is, showed contrition for what he did. Ally Love showed absolutely none. Nor has Goodwilllie. I believe in people being rehabilitated, but you have to show remorse for what you did in order to go down that road. 

As for paying the entrance fee, I'm not comfortable with doing it, but I'm not going to let the actions of another club stop me watching mine. 

It's not. I know that enough of our support would have kicked up f**k about Goodwilllie. Clyde were in danger of going to the Lowland League and turned a blind eye. There's a reason he's playing at this level and absolutely everybody knows what that reason is. 

8 minutes ago, shawfielder said:

Easy to say that when you support QP, but if you support a good team it's hard to stay away.

You were literally in danger of being relegated to the Lowland League when you signed him. 

4 minutes ago, an86 said:

You were literally in danger of being relegated to the Lowland League when you signed him. 

Yes done a great bit of business there,   as said earlier hope you and your gentlemen friends don't attend Scotland games,  hope you didn't cheer like I did when the racist Leigh Griffiths scored a lovely brace against England.

1 minute ago, an86 said:

MacKay, as big a c**t as he is, showed contrition for what he did. Ally Love showed absolutely none. Nor has Goodwilllie. I believe in people being rehabilitated, but you have to show remorse for what you did in order to go down that road. 

As for paying the entrance fee, I'm not comfortable with doing it, but I'm not going to let the actions of another club stop me watching mine. 

It's not. I know that enough of our support would have kicked up f**k about Goodwilllie. Clyde were in danger of going to the Lowland League and turned a blind eye. There's a reason he's playing at this level and absolutely everybody knows what that reason is. 

You really are a sanctimonious bore. Preventing Goodwillie from playing football serves what purpose exactly? 

3 minutes ago, shawfielder said:

Yes done a great bit of business there,   as said earlier hope you and your gentlemen friends don't attend Scotland games,  hope you didn't cheer like I did when the racist Leigh Griffiths scored a lovely brace against England.

Again, Griffiths expressed remorse and apologised. You can begin to move forward from that. Ally Love didn't.

12 hours ago, an86 said:

Would we f**k. As much as we'd rather you didn't win the league, when a QP game kicks off most of us would be more concerned about us conceding a corner than what Clyde are doing. 

As with every other week, I hope we win and you get pumped. If we win and you happen to win, the consequences will be unfortunate. So be it. 

The other week they were blabbing on about how Elgin will lie down to Peterhead. A really strange type of fan.

In regards to Ally Love, and I’m in no way defending what he did, but the club sent him on a course essentially to teach him about racism and the impact of what he said. He came out in the club programme apologising and that he now understood the ramifications of his actions. So he has shown remorse and the club dealt with it in the best possible way, especially considering we couldn’t have afforded to pay him off

Malky McKay is a dirty rat b*****d who’s comments go far beyond - and are far more engrained in his psych - than what Love or Griffiths said. The latter were both idiots, but young and naive so it *can be* argued that they didn’t quite understand. McKay was in his 30s/40s and only showed remorse to get himself a job. That b*****d is an oxygen thief