Clyde v QP

2 minutes ago, The Spider said:

Sigmund, you're reading far more into this than you really need to. I'd merely put myself in your shoes thinking what I'd do if the situations were reversed, and personally I'd be extremely reluctant to overly rub it in against the club you're hoping for a favour from

Shite!!

Utter shite!!

What happens next week is an accumulation of 36 weeks of deliberate acts and accidental shortcomings, not the result of individual or collective sabotage.

If you choose to cuckold yourself in the vain hope that your arrogance shaped an event, that's entirely up to you. 

That's the big white H painted in the Hampden car park for the helicopter to land next week. 
Will leave it there until next season so you lot can be reminded of how close you got and f*cked it up.
hands up that's a belter [emoji23]

Sigmund, you're reading far more into this than you really need to. I'd merely put myself in your shoes thinking what I'd do if the situations were reversed, and personally I'd be extremely reluctant to overly rub it in against the club you're hoping for a favour from. As one of your number had already eruditely stated, what happens on here has feck all to do with what happens on the pitch next week, so that wasn't my angle...........just that karma can be a bitch and I'm a believer that what goes around comes around.
Each to their own of course, but once again I can only assure you that I was simply curious to see what tack the majority of you would take.............

...................and if you don't believe me then GIRFUY [emoji14]
personally I'm not looking for a favour
and if you do beat peterhead and we win league it won't mean anymore than the last two results that Stirling and Albion rovers achieved The queens park players / management team won't go out next week thinking oh let's get Clyde promoted they also won't go out thinking let's stop Clyde getting promoted They like most players want to win the game nothing worse than a team winning league at your ground and make no mistake cowdenbeath will feel the same couldn't fault queens for effort to today , they came up against a team with incredible desire and a right good football team had you scored one of those chances who knows , still think we would have won .

Sadly think it’s a serious injury for Rankin. He’ll be a big miss. 

In the end we ran out comfortable winners albeit with some very good saves from Currie at important stages of the match. 

Cant quite believe we still have a chance going into the game next week. We just need to focus on winning our own game & then see what happens. 

Routine win. Not holding out much hope for Queens Park getting anything against Peterhead on that performance today. You never know though.

3 decent goals. Goodwillie's determination leading up to the 3rd was absolutely outstanding. Also Kev Messi Nicoll's run past about 5 players deserved a goal at the end of it.

Edited by C. Muir

56 minutes ago, Officer Barbrady said:

Shite!!

Utter shite!!

What happens next week is an accumulation of 36 weeks of deliberate acts and accidental shortcomings, not the result of individual or collective sabotage.

If you choose to cuckold yourself in the vain hope that your arrogance shaped an event, that's entirely up to you. 

Each to their own Occifer, which I suspect leaves both of us in splendid isolation!

7 minutes ago, Officer Barbrady said:

Two thirds of the away crowd, then. 

Oh, Babsy. I think you'll find that the following from Glasgow was such an issue that the stewards got themselves into a fluster and ended up having to move the segregation tape to accommodate the numbers.

The black and white pound will no doubt be put towards signing another player with a questionable record in the courts. Makes me feel quite uneasy in some ways. 

9 minutes ago, an86 said:

Oh, Babsy. I think you'll find that the following from Glasgow was such an issue that the stewards got themselves into a fluster and ended up having to move the segregation tape to accommodate the numbers.

The black and white pound will no doubt be put towards signing another player with a questionable record in the courts. Makes me feel quite uneasy in some ways. 

The word of another guy in black and white, ie the judge, means a little more than the rantings of the Mount Flo SJW Collective. We'll buy about five packs of laces with what you brought today. 

37 minutes ago, Hampden Diehard said:
2 hours ago, sydney said:
Question for Queens Park fans. Did you happen to have some Wattenscheid fans in your midst ? Sure I spotted someone with a Wattenscheid strip on. 

Thought so. Was at Wattenscheid earlier this season. Saw one of their fans with a QP scarf. Tried to explain to him the error of his ways but my German is shit and pointing to the boys Clyde tops just confused the poor guy further ! :)

Kind of took the edge off my enjoyment of us screwing them today and then hoping they win next week .
I know if it was down to the plebs they would take a dive but fortunately their players won’t.
Sorry for Rankin as he has played a large part in our run to challenge for the title.
The chance is STILL ON. [emoji1267]

3 minutes ago, The Clyde Man said:

I know if it was down to the plebs they would take a dive but fortunately their players won't. 

Would we f**k. As much as we'd rather you didn't win the league, when a QP game kicks off most of us would be more concerned about us conceding a corner than what Clyde are doing. 

As with every other week, I hope we win and you get pumped. If we win and you happen to win, the consequences will be unfortunate. So be it. 

1 hour ago, Officer Barbrady said:

Krishnamurti had us sussed. That's where the similarity ends, unfortunately. 

Laudere Causa Bullshitter. 

Laudere........snigger! Been a while since you did Latin at school then?

If QPFC stick with Roberts they can look forward to the Lowland league. He was a dud at Ayr and couldn't get a gig in the SJFA as a coach. If he spent more time giving instructions to his young players rather than glaring at the poltroons in our support and trying to pick disputes with the Clyde managers, then QPFC might have been more disciplined.
His yelling of "McNiff" when big Martin rightly shyed the ball into the box following Rankin's injury was laughable.
Maybe QPFC should stick with him - they deserve each other.

Clyde turned it on in the latter part and to be honest they could have had a few more. Good performances throughout and goals being shared around again which (is a good sign imo). Hoping John has a speedy recovery. Don't know what his profession is away from football but a sad way for him to end his season after the nomination mid week.

Cowdenbeath (A), tough place to go and they will try and make it difficult for Clyde. However, the team is in great form. The argument is a valid one in terms of resting players. But the players are a fit bunch and I'm sure if the results keep coming fatigue will only set in when the wins stop.

Full steam ahead!!!!!!

Edited by TheBigGuy

Is it next Saturday yet?

Anyone saying that Rankin’s challenge was horrendous or anything like that need to settle. He nipped in won the ball then both players tangled. It was completely innocuous.

absolutely nothing in it I'm not even sure if there was a collison it looked as if it was the way he landed We will miss him between him and goody biggest influences on the team , they said thought big nicoll looked very good when he came on